Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi I'm newly signed up today. I'm not really new to AW, but just released that this forum exist.

I thought I would share my desirers, and make my AW endeavours less lonely.
When I see Adultworkers I always have my own personal unique fantasy acted out. It is the same fantasy replayed over and over. I wonder if I have OCD sometime. I spend alot of time and money on it, more than I should.

The fantasy is called 'Lerler bottom'. where the lady salivates through the my/victims boxer-shorts or cloths on in the bum cleavage. The sub/dom orientation is however, that the female is dominant and the male is a submissive. So that in the fantasy it is a form of humiliation. It is unexpected, unwanted, slippery and humiliating. Of course it is really pleasurable. But in the fantasy it isn't.Big Grin

Setting the scene the girls In the fantasy are very demure and dressed well. High heels, lipstick. Nice hair if possible. Funnily enough I like cloths stay on the lady. I like tight figure hugging cloths. I am on the other had dressed in just my boxer shorts. Therefore it is a CFNM situation, were I am almost nude and the lady is clothed.

I have a make up, and lipstick fetish. I like girls to collect saliva in their mouths so that it is nice and wet and sexy. So that there is spit play going on in the mouth prior to the act being carried out.

Females try to hold you down, bend you over, to slobber your butt against your will, so that it is soaking wet with saliva. Even though it is un-wanted in the fantasy, it is really very nice to have this done in real life. In the fantasy the woman have this overwhelming desire to do this to their male victims, and perform a good 'lerler' on them. It is a bit like vampireism but without the blood of course, but there is this unexplained, desirer to do this act from the female.

Recently, I have discovered that I like the idea of onlookers or a room full of people viewing the activity. I did have another lady watch once, and this made the situation seem more intense. I like the idea that there is a naughty side to people.

It is a great fantasy which I thought I would at least share. I have hired professionals to help me with this in the past. It is exciting to say the least.
However it is ecstasy tinged with sadness.

I don't imagine it is the easiest fantasy to perform, or even pleasurable for that matter. But it is always appreciated my myself and the ladies that have helped me, do kind of enjoy making it a reality.

Lerler

Note: spell checked by Admin 21/04/2012 03:16 am
Hi Lerler, welcome and thank you for sharing your fantasy...that does sound very exciting! My partner likes CFNM too, one of his fantasies is to be on the teacher's table during a sex education lesson. Saliva is great fun to play with!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(20-04-2012, 09:08)Classy_Katy Wrote: Hi Lerler, welcome and thank you for sharing your fantasy...that does sound very exciting! My partner likes CFNM too, one of his fantasies is to be on the teacher's table during a sex education lesson. Saliva is great fun to play with!

Thank you for your welcome.

My spelling is terrible by the way looking at what I just wrote. Is there anyway admin can let me correct the errors.Blush
You're welcome! I wouldn't worry but there is an edit button at the bottom of the post that should work.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(20-04-2012, 11:53)Classy_Katy Wrote: You're welcome! I wouldn't worry but there is an edit button at the bottom of the post that should work.

I think there is a 10 min edit period. Then it is locked. Oh well it's not the end of the world.

LL

Hiya honey!

What an interesting and sexy fantasy... role play is always good fun Big Grin

....and CFNM is the best!!!

I almost never take my heels and lingerie off (except knickers, of course), and if I can get away with it I like to keep my dress on too!

I do totally get where you are coming from on the being watched thing. I love to do parties because I really enjoy being watched. I should probably be a cam girl? Haha!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(20-04-2012, 18:40)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Hiya honey!

What an interesting and sexy fantasy... role play is always good fun Big Grin

....and CFNM is the best!!!

I almost never take my heels and lingerie off (except knickers, of course), and if I can get away with it I like to keep my dress on too!

I do totally get where you are coming from on the being watched thing. I love to do parties because I really enjoy being watched. I should probably be a cam girl? Haha!

OK great, I am glad that other people like this kind of thing. I think people should be more honest with their fantasies.