Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help - got a psycho stalker!
hiya, i have some crazy man that keeps leaving me feedback on my adultwork profile that you can see if you click 'rating (0)' http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...sp&NoHit=1 his username is flexibletoe80

i keep blocking him from bookings but it seems it unblocks him somehow, maybe im doing something wrong, but this guy is a nightmare, and somehow hes blocked me from seeing his feedback i think, so if anyone could do me a favour and write some feedback on his profile maybe that will stop him, i dont expect you to do that though

but anyway what can i do about this, i messaged adultwork about this a couple of weeks ago and they did not get back to me so they were useless

please help

ps: it all started when he tried to book me and i said sorry you are over my age limit of guys i work with, good thing i never did book with this guy, seems if you get on the wrong side of him there could be hell to pay...
Oh no! What a nightmare! I am sorry honey Sad

I don't know whether AW can/will do anything about the feedback he has already left - it would seem unfair to leave anything other than the first one on as that was genuine, where as all the others are clearly just bookings he has made in order to leave some nasty comment or another.

When you block him, you do need to make sure you block him for bookings too... it is a separate tick box. I think that if you go into your blocked senders list you should be able to see whether or not he is blocked from making further bookings. Donlt forget to click the "update" button after you have ticked the box!

Also, I think it is probably good practise not to respond to his negative comments... it probably antagonises him and so encourages him to leave yet more feedback, and to be honest it looks even worse for you than just having the negative comment.

If you happen to notice that he has made a booking, delete it before the scheduled time - I am pretty sure that if you delete the booking at your end than he can not leave feedback, although someone might be able to correct me on that?

Finally, if AW won't remove all the nasty comments, then it might be a good idea to try to encourage some of your guys to use the booking system so that they can leave you positive feedback... other guys will probably not worry so much about the grumblings of this chap if they can see lots of pleasant comments from others.

Hope you get something sorted.

Trinny
xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter