Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you link from adultwork back to your site?
I have a group on adultwork with 2 members.

I have placed a banner on the homepage of my site. I tried linking to the adultwork home page and then the profile page of one of the members of my group.

I have requested a link back to my site.

The link shows up on the profile page of one of the members of my group when I am logged in. But when I log out and go to the profile page, it has disappeared. If someone else logs in with their own username and visits the profile page, the link also is not there.

I have tried the help process, but they just keep sending back the following reply

Hello

Please review the following Help Centre Article entitled 'My Links keep
getting deleted even though I have added your banner.'.

http://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=42

(Please ensure pop-ups are enabled for AdultWork.com before clicking on
the above link.)

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Can anyone assist please?
Please note I am also paying for my contact number to be shown on the members of my groups profiles.
I'm thinking that the members of your group need to have the AW banner showing on their websites as well? Not sure if you're already doing this without having had a look at your AW profiles or websites in question. x
(16-02-2012, 16:46)EliteAnnalise Wrote: I'm thinking that the members of your group need to have the AW banner showing on their websites as well? Not sure if you're already doing this without having had a look at your AW profiles or websites in question. x

Thanks for the answer

I am linking each of the members of my group on adultwork to my website http://www.saucylondon.com

They both have profiles/pages on my website.

The home page of my website has a link to adultwork (at the moment it is linking to the members pages on adultwork, previously it linked to the home page of adultwork - neither seemed to work)

Can I ask if you have a page on adultwork with a link back to yoru website?

Thanks
I just checked your website and adultwork profile and your link works fine.

How do i get things working like you have?
Is it just the link on the bottom right of EliteAnnalise's profile you need? Can you PM the members username please.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-02-2012, 17:15)saucylondon Wrote: I just checked your website and adultwork profile and your link works fine.

I have an AdultWork banner on the homepage of my website which links back to the AdultWork website. I've added my own website link address via 'My Details - Edit Profile - General - Manage Links (at the bottom of the page) on AdultWork.

Could you send me the links of the AW profiles that you're having problems with, along with the website address that you're trying to link back to?
(17-02-2012, 19:33)EliteAnnalise Wrote:
(16-02-2012, 17:15)saucylondon Wrote: I just checked your website and adultwork profile and your link works fine.

I have an AdultWork banner on the homepage of my website which links back to the AdultWork website. I've added my own website link address via 'My Details - Edit Profile - General - Manage Links (at the bottom of the page) on AdultWork.

Could you send me the links of the AW profiles that you're having problems with, along with the website address that you're trying to link back to?

Hi

Thanks for the help. I managed to get a reply from adultwork:

Hello

Thank you for your email

Currently, there is an issue with the links being displayed on a members
profile when it is a group paying to display their telephone number.

Our Technical Team are aware and are working to resolve this as soon as
possible.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Thanks for posting the answer for us.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-02-2012, 19:47)saucylondon Wrote:
(17-02-2012, 19:33)EliteAnnalise Wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the help. I managed to get a reply from adultwork:

Hello

Thank you for your email

Currently, there is an issue with the links being displayed on a members
profile when it is a group paying to display their telephone number.

Our Technical Team are aware and are working to resolve this as soon as
possible.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Aha! Hopefully they will have it fixed soon. x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Adultwork Live has been launched (beta, new site) admin 1 5,937 01-06-2018, 10:53
Last Post: admin