Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultwork Ratings and Profile Changes
You are all probably aware of this cheat but I just noticed that a new agency girl had started and had a profile on Adultwork.

Naturally I saw that she had a rating, so having learnt to check the authenticity of such ratings, e.g. is it a real client which is checked by looking at his ratings etc. I clicked on it.

Well blow me if it wasn't me who had done the rating and feedback!!
The profile was somebody else's and all details had been changed.
Makes you wonder how many others are like that where the photo isn’t verified etc etc.

You feel safe when you see the girl has a good rating! Especially by people you know!
This isnt allowed, if you wish you can report it to AW via "Authentic Member?" at the bottom of the profile or by contacting support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[quote='Admin' pid='34751' dateline='1328188322']
This isnt allowed, if you wish you can report it to AW via "Authentic Member?" at the bottom of the profile or by contacting support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Thanks
Yes I will.

But it does seem to be common practice as I have found another one.

I booked to see a girl who cancelled and said she would be back in January.

Lo and behold January came and her profile changed . Different girl, different photo, same ratings.
I know because I kept the E-Mails and the name changed on them Not uncommon but when I looked at the profile it was a different girl. Now I will report it.I am also reportage almost daily fake photos as I run them through am image search and find they are of a top model or similar. This is even on what appears to be genuine profiles with large feedback.
This ratings scam is being done by many agencies who are often changing their girls profiles.

I think either there should be a way to stop this or at least a warning posted to say if a photo hasn’t been verified the whole girl might change.
(04-02-2012, 05:26)Mabo Wrote: [quote='Admin' pid='34751' dateline='1328188322']

Thanks

Very impressed. Reported at 8am, reply 12am to say it ha
d been dealt with.
Yes the profile was suspended.

Gives good confidence to know how quickly it was done.

I would recommend that anybody who sees an obvious fake etc should report it and start a proper clean it up campaign. There are enough genuine users to be able to do it.