Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oriental services in newcastle upon tyne
anyone have some experiences with them?
i notice a few on the sites and non have ratings etc.. ive successfully made a booking and contacted a couple but i get no email response or text response regarding my queries and a little aprehensive to visit due to lack of communications.

what would anyone advise?
(26-01-2012, 15:34)marraeh Wrote: anyone have some experiences with them?
i notice a few on the sites and non have ratings etc.. ive successfully made a booking and contacted a couple but i get no email response or text response regarding my queries and a little aprehensive to visit due to lack of communications.

what would anyone advise?

I have no knowledge of oriental places in Newcastle Upon Tyne but generally orientals will not reply to emails or text messeges but will accept a booking over the phone if there is a phone number showing you need to ring it to make a booking if there is no number showing then it is probably a old advert or a very new one that has not opened yet.

Orientals only tend to deal in short notice bookings and if you get a reply they will be there and they will not let you down. Be careful as there are a few orientals that do not choose to be a wg.
If you do get a reply they are very reliable

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

well heres a note
ddint get stoodup but wasnt the lass in the pictures by a long shot. wont be going there again
(27-01-2012, 20:34)marraeh Wrote: well heres a note
ddint get stoodup but wasnt the lass in the pictures by a long shot. wont be going there again

you should go with a nice totally british lady Angel

They tend to rotate the girls through various locations

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(14-03-2012, 23:46)Freddo Wrote:

They tend to rotate the girls through various locations

girls being rotated? that scream of being exploited??

why would anyone want to go see girls like that?