Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My Adultwork Shop
I thought I'd post this in the 'Lounge Section' too as it seems the area most of you members visit the most, still getting to grips with this forum as I've not used it before, some great info on here so thanks to my friend who told me about it Smile)

Hey girls, hope your all well??

Just to let you all know that I have a fantastic adultwork store which has a huge range of quality lingerie available for you to purchase with your credits so a saving of 30% from the high streets as thats what we all get charged when we bank our credits!

I'm now a key UK supplier of the Award Winning Lingerie Brand LivCo Corsetti Fashion and stock 98% of their range.

I will add a link to my profile page and if you click my 'For Sale' tab you will find everything currently in my shop, I do add new stock on a regular basis (weekly atleast) I have over 1000 postive sales feedbacks fully verified and everything I sell is 'in stock' and sent out the same day if you order on a working day.

If you want to know anything feel free to email me on the site anytime xx