Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Site offline
The AW site is currently offline. We await updates via Twitter from support.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Site back up as normal.

adultworkbanner4
Is this site now officially associated with adultwork.com?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
AW will most likely never have an official association with any website to save heartache if anything goes wrong.

adultworkbanner4
(22-01-2012, 11:22)Admin Wrote: AW will most likely never have an official association with any website to save heartache if anything goes wrong.
What could possibly go wrong?
Arguments between the company and a client / performer for instance. Alot of things can go wrong in business, AW have always played it safe, thats why they are the number 1 UK cam site Smile

adultworkbanner4
I think u need to make it much clearer that u are nothing to do with AW, the logo is almost identical to AW, as are the colours. Posting updates about AW really does make it look like u are.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
AW are happy with the current layout. They are also the ones who asked us to post the help threads. We are able to help quite abit when it comes to AW.

While there is no legal connection between this forum and AW, we operate the dailypay service on Adultwork.

The dailypay service is legally not connected to this forum either (not yet).

They are all separate bodies helping eachother.

Edit, the images and forum are called Independent also by the previous admin. I dont think it would really be possible to make it more known than it already is, unless we put a big banner up Smile

adultworkbanner4
(23-01-2012, 11:46)Admin Wrote: AW are happy with the current layout. They are also the ones who asked us to post the help threads. We are able to help quite abit when it comes to AW.

While there is no legal connection between this forum and AW, we operate the dailypay service on Adultwork.

The dailypay service is legally not connected to this forum either (not yet).

They are all separate bodies helping eachother.

Edit, the images and forum are called Independent also by the previous admin. I dont think it would really be possible to make it more known than it already is, unless we put a big banner up Smile

This just answer a question I posted in the help and support forum

sarah

PS My post did not show up, am I under moderation?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AW Site offline admin 2 5,680 29-04-2016, 11:03
Last Post: CurvyBlondeOnCam