How to Contact Adultwork.com
Sad 
Im from the UK & Im having an issue providing ID

I have submitted:

Paper driving licence
Provisional licence with picture
Student card with picture
photo verification holding adultwork sign with date and profile number on

My passport is out of date so i have sent these will this be okay?

My account was also deactivated because of this, i was unaware they deactivated you for being unverified ???

Confused fustrated pls help!!!
Sad 
Im from the UK & Im having an issue providing ID

I have submitted:

Paper driving licence
Provisional licence with picture
Student card with picture
photo verification holding adultwork sign with date and profile number on

My passport is out of date so i have sent these will this be okay?

My account was also deactivated because of this, i was unaware they deactivated you for being unverified ???

Confused fustrated pls help!!!
I deactivated my profile a few days ago but now i want to reactivate it but i cant remember my password. What can i do to get it reactivated? Its urgent as i need to contact someone on AW about some arrangements we made.

Thanks
Can anyone help in trying to get back camming on AW 

My profile is chloe32ff 

I took a break and updated profile last night but can re-add web camming as a service to offer

I have tried emailing AW a couple of times but nothing ?

Thx all

Gem
Xxx
Back on AW after a break
Been on and off AW since 2010

Adultwork Profile
Twitter
Wow feel silly now just checked and they haven't replied but have added webcam service for me so all good lol
Back on AW after a break
Been on and off AW since 2010

Adultwork Profile
Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gem_36hh for this post:
  • admin
i am trying to change countries for my account but i get an error that I am not entitled and when I try to fill in the form I get an error saying that the form was not submited (in red writing ) . 
my username is the same as it is here . I just moved from Zurich to Cardiff and would like to be able to work here . As rent is pretty expensive I would like to solve this problem sooner rather than later . Can anyone help me ? I can provide all verification data .
Hi, when it says "saying that the form was not submited (in red writing ) . " look down the bottom right and click "submit".

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(21-01-2012, 21:22)admin Wrote: If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours.  If you do not receive a response, your query will have already been answered within one of the Help Centre articles.

Step 1: Click this link here.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

Hi! I need help please, I am new and my profile has been removed saying that I advertise in other websites or that is not me on the photos. I do not advertise in any other websites and the photos have recently been taken from me(a day before) just for this. I have followed all the rules. Please advise me or put my profile back as I am genuine! Thanks my profile name is Nina.x
Hi, message AW via help centre and to prove its you in the images you can be creative, eg you holding a piece of paper with your username on it saying "Im (insert username), upload it to a free image host then send the link in the message to AW as it doesnt allow you to add attachments.

If it really is you it should be a quick and easy problem to solve. If they say about other websites ask for links, as someone may have stolen your images.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello

I need your help because I searched on your help topics and I dindn't find this thing .
My problem is this :
If someone calls me on my number and I'm not online ,and i'm not at Pc ,I still receive Credits ?
Also If someone don't have an account on your website , a guy who have just a phone number and a normal sim card which have like 50 euros credit on his phone or sim , can that guy to call me on my Direct sex number and I get the credits ?