Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
How to get support for developers ? I open a 4 tickets and i don't get any help

your developer support team is working or not ?
The help system is a bit baffling is there a direct way contact aw with an issue ?
I try get a simply support how to check my developer account balance? no idea how to do this, I open a ticket on developer area and i don't get any respond, i open a another way ticket and also don't get help

maybe anybody know how to check a balance

tnx.
Hi Mag, use this guide to contact AW http://www.adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Big Dislike FOR adultwork team
Hi

ive had an email saying my profile has been suspended from offering services because of a breach of terms, i gathered it was because i advertised paypal on my progile not knowing i wasnt allowed, ive now ammended this and was wondering if that would be ok now? it says if i change my profile to offering services and havent changed the reason why i got suspended i will be blocked permemantly and dont want that as ive got a fair bit of credits, just wanted to ask if everything would be in order now?

thankyou x
see below

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

(22-10-2015, 01:03)Sexxy-Claudia Wrote: paypal is a BIG NO NO . Not only is any other payment allowed on AW but you put yourself in danger breaking paypals regulations.

You could try and contact AW office directly .

Notice about paypal :

We don’t permit We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:
• Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
• Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
• Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.
We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:
• Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
• Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
• Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.
account holders to buy or sell:

Your account could be closed, you lose all your money and can get fined . I read about a $2,500.00 fine for violations of the Acceptable Use Policy .

oops don't know how that happened , just tried to add .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I have tried multiple times to contact and have had no reply. My account has been deactivated but I need the money as I have a house to pay for, it was due to a PayPal offer on my inbox but no transaction was done, I understand that it isn't tolerated and apologise. Is there any way you can get my account back? Thanks..
Hi, when you send a message to AW are you getting the confirmation email back saying your message was submitted successfully?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4