Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
Hello can u please tell me how can i contact adultwork basically i have started to verify my account 2 days ago. I have sent them the following pics: my ID CARD,my passport,me holding a paper with the user id,me holding a today newspaper,a pic of me holding the same newspaper beside a street name as proof of residence,me holding two ids(my uk driving licence this time and my pasaport) now they ask me again for two ids ao im going to send my pasaport and my id card and a pic of me holding a paper with the user id written on it and again my pasaport because the pic i have uploaded yesterday was not clear. I have submitted the pasaport on its own via the app in the section "upload id" now where do iupload therest of the puc the verification pic of me holding the paper and my other id as on the link they sent me in the email i can just upload 3 pictures not just two so i have to upload again the proof of residence even if they didnt ask for it and i keep trying to upload the pics but it keeps saying the pictures havent been uploeded. Where can i upload them and how can i get my account verified as im happy to provide bank statements and bills for an even stronger proof of residence. Thanks
You could try this: http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=168 Click on close window the fill out the form that pops up stating you cannot remember your email address. It might work. Admin of this forum are not Admin/owners of AW itself.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
My internet is working for all other webpages when I try to open adultwork it will not open a webpage and it times out. I have checked down for me and the site is working generally. I have had this problem all week. I don't know what to do please advise me.
Hi there,

Im on adultwork.com and joined a group where i could get my credits transferred to account quicker. Over 2 weeks now have passed and i have been unable to get in touch with the Group Manager and even tried to contact him earlier but nothing. I no longer want to be in that group as I need my funds and having nothing for that long is absolutely ridiculous. If possible would like to leave the group and join Dailypay please.

Thanks

Foxxy
Hi:

Step 1: Click this link here. Then click "Close Window" at the bottom.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you really appreciate it. Have a lovely weekend
hi, is there an alternative way to get help? it seems by merely mentioning a single word already covered in their help articles the form (at header of this thread) will not submit,even tho my 2 problems are not covered at all.

tia
Hi, they will always submit. When you get to the final stage where it mentions the related help articles there is a button on the bottom right that says something like "submit anyway".
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello Admin, please i need your help.

I tried to log into my AW account today and i have been deactivated.
I then find an email sent me to me concerning my deactivation it stated that "despite being advised on several occasions that your profile,or conduct, is in breach of our terms of use, you have made no changes to either" This i a lie, i have not been warned or advised even once.
If i had been warned i would have removed any offending material that breached the terms of use imediately.

Please i need my profile recovered this is my LIFE and i am in a desperatly bad situation if i dont recieved the credits i submitted for transfer.

I feel lied to and betrayed by a company that i loved so much.

It was an honest mistake that caused my deactivation all i said was "check out my many vids" with no link. I see now that i shouldnt have done it but that shouldnt mean that Adultwork gets to take over £1000 from me.

Please whoever reads this, i am a person just like you and this has devistated me. If there is anyway at all to get my profile recovered or at the very least my money transfered then please, please help me.

My account name is YoungHoneyXx
(15-04-2014, 21:16)Admin Wrote: Hi, always pleased to help Smile

Thanks

Hello Admin, please i need your help.

I tried to log into my AW account today and i have been deactivated.
I then find an email sent me to me concerning my deactivation it stated that "despite being advised on several occasions that your profile,or conduct, is in breach of our terms of use, you have made no changes to either" This is a lie, i have not been warned or advised even once.

If i had been warned i would have removed any offending material that breached the terms of use imediately.

Please i need my profile recovered this is my LIFE and i am in a desperatly bad situation if i dont recieved the credits i submitted for transfer.

I feel lied to and betrayed by a company that i loved so much.

It was an honest mistake that caused my deactivation all i said was "check out my many vids" with no link. I see now that i shouldnt have done it but that shouldnt mean that Adultwork gets to take over £1000 from me.

Please whoever reads this, i am a person just like you, i have bills to pay and this has devistated me. If there is anyway at all to get my profile recovered or at the very least my money transfered then please, please help me.

My AW account name is YoungHoneyXx