Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
If you have a query and you were un-able to find your answer here or within the help articles here you may contact Adultwork with the following instructions below:

Please note: Emails to 'no-reply' and webmaster and Suggestion Box entries are not read on a regular basis. Contacting via the Help Centre will ensure a timely response.

Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response, your query will have already been answered within one of the Help Centre articles.

Step 1: Click this link here.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

Step 3: For this step make sure to review any relevant help articles shown as they may answer your question. If not, click "Submit Feedback".
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I can't access my profile it says error and request/submission, told me to contact you. I hope you can help me thank you my profile name is Peach24/7
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to peach24/7 for this post:
  • admin
Admin can you some how fit my profile in its pages as I am not very good fiting pages to see faqs if you can do it for me, I was ever so grateful you when you sorted profile out. As I can't do it myself on my iPad please help me.
Peach24/7
Hi

I am getting the same message
An error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission. Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. (Server ID: 20)

What is going on AW??
(28-05-2012, 05:36)curvaceous Wrote: Hi

I am getting the same message
An error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission. Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. (Server ID: 20)

What is going on AW??

I, too, am receiving the same message while tryin to log in this morning. Any help would be appreciated..
Yeah, it appears the site is down Sad
i need your help please response Good day i am a
performer in adultwork site my problem now is i
cant
open my ID even all my friends who peforms at
the same site we live in
diffirent city here in phillipines but even them they cant open their ID we try to email this to the
site but they didnt reply please find out
the answer we need your help all are sales was
cutoff yesterday i need a answer please i cut my
600 plus credits and all my friends also we need
to find out what happend we experience the same problem as ive said we live in different city
nor places here in philippines we have our own
ID we are not in the same Group so why it
happend that all of us cant open our ID This is my problem all
of my friends are working as a cam model in
adultwork site we do this for almost a year we
transfer all are sales yesterday but we try to login
all are accounts now but they rejected our ID i
dont know why ! We are n0t in the same group we have different IP address the only thing we
are same is we all live in the philippines ! I d0nt
know why !
Hi,

My profile has been de activated and i have no reason why? i completed the help article to enquire why and how i can get my profile reactivated, i did this over 48 hours ago and have had n reply so do i need to complete the help article again?

i have no reason why my profile has been deactivated and my rent money is sat in that account i need to pay my rent

also, i have paid to feature my webcam profile today but can not webcam as i have no profile please please please help how do i get my profile back on adultwork and is there any chance it can go back up today as i have paid to feature my profile

any reply would be much appreciated as im just sat here not knowing
i have filled the help article out 3 times hopefully if i keep re submitting it every 48 hours i will get a reply
(15-07-2012, 09:47)nikkilord1 Wrote: i have filled the help article out 3 times hopefully if i keep re submitting it every 48 hours i will get a reply

Nikki from what I know they dont work over weekends, I do hope you get this sorted as I was in exactly the same situation over a month ago, AW managed to help me after 3 days though.

I used to be snow white but drifted...