Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing favourites
Would it make sense for service seekers to share their current favorite providers on here?
(07-12-2011, 10:01)max_imb Wrote: Would it make sense for service seekers to share their current favorite providers on here?
Some guys are very cagey about giving out that information. If they mention on a popular public forum girls that they would recommend, they then find the girl gets so popular they can't get a booking and/or she puts her prices up due to demand.

It's the sort of information guys pass on to each other privately rather than publicise it.
(07-12-2011, 10:01)max_imb Wrote: Would it make sense for service seekers to share their current favorite providers on here?

Doubt it.
A lot of guys will not even do reviews on a fave lady as it possibly will then make that lady too busy when they are looking to get a booking with her.
Its a double edged sword really.

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I never recommend anyone as everyones choices are different

but there are a few really good ladies around
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I'm game, you book and pay and I will happily share with you.

Tongue
I will always try to do a FR on the ladies I see as I feel if the service has been good, the lady ought to be recommended. I always add in as much detail about the meeting as I can, (with the ladies OK, of course), and will get a feedback on me in return. I think these are invaulable, even if it only a one-liner feedback. I know guys who have booked a lady after my FR and I have also done the same. Good WG's ought be shown, as the bad ones invariably are too. Just a personal point.
JM
When I visit a girl on AW I check her feedback, I see what guys have feedback and then see who else they have left feedback for.

If I see someone is a regular of a girl that I see a lot I guess we may have the same taste.

Not always the case but worth a look who else they go and see, as it don't cost to view the profiles.
Hi, i can highly recommend any of the girl's on my profile some might be a bit more pricey than most girl's but well worth it guy's !! TongueTongueTongue

Hi Guys! The forum seems pretty dead, but if anybody still reads - Look for a girl called Diana in Glasgow City Center on AW. Slim, fit 18 or 19 year old with long, black hair. Best money ever spend (so far...) Smile
Not dead Greg.... just resting!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter