Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I'm a AW Forum member get me out of here!!
Tongue 
I'm a Celebrity Get me Out Of here!!!

I have bin watching it, and wow to Jessica-Jane see photo below Smile
Shes hot and a very nice girl, Mark Wright as shocked me, hes a really nice lad, very caring and always got Boobs on his mind well with Jessica & Emily I can't blame him one bit!

My Thoughts of them:

Shame about Freddie Starr leaving after 24hrs Sad

That Sinitta is a sceamer!

Antony Cotton - Big Head! Grow up!

Crissy Rock - Love her to bits tell it how it is hunni Smile

Dougie Poynter - Just like his tats but hes a quiet one!

Fatima Whitbread - Man or Women at the start??? But she kool love how she upsets Antony Smile

Lorraine Chase - Thoughtful Lady, Love her Loads Smile

Pat Sharp - Shit stiring in the camp lvz it Smile

Stefanie Powers - Thought she be nice to look up too but found her stuck up her own ass!

Willie Carson - I love my willie Smile

Whats your thoughts of them and the Trials???

Attached Files Image(s)

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I take it no1 watches it hehe
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

A 100% No from me, I got a life outside work and prefer to watch something more interesting.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I have always watched it in the past, but this year with touring and working with my other job, I haven't been around when it is on and now I'm not in a routine of watching it, I keep forgetting to watch it.

I don't really like Freddie Starr very much, so can't say I feel sorry for him.

Fatima really does look like a man bless her and I did see a bit when she was having a go at one of the lads for lack of respect. Yes she may be a great athlete, but that is not why he should respect her. He should respect her due to her actions and how she behaves. She needs to remember that.

Not really seen anything else. I'll try and catch up and give you a full review.
Dont watch it I hate the bushtucker trials with all the creepy crawlies makes my skin crawl
Don't watch it my opinion think it's crap but obviously alot do to have it keep coming back.
I think people are naturally curious about stars, but the people that agree to go on there are often not particularly interesting or known to people. I don't like it when they involve live animals or insects. Putting an insect in your mouth for the 'thrill' is wrong and I think it is wrong. If they changed the format and made it more 'challenge' based, I personally think it would make it more interesting.
Reality TV bores the hell out of me... My housemates love it... I sit there cringing and reach for my bottle of wine until I'm relaxed enough not to care...

Hmmmm... Must stop talking about wine - You'll all think I'm an alcoholic... I'm not... Really I'm not! Wink

(24-11-2011, 14:46)DivineMissG Wrote: Reality TV bores the hell out of me... My housemates love it... I sit there cringing and reach for my bottle of wine until I'm relaxed enough not to care...

Hmmmm... Must stop talking about wine - You'll all think I'm an alcoholic... I'm not... Really I'm not! Wink

I'm exactly the same Gia ..................... especially a Saturday evening ............. bores the fk out of me .............. every one of them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
TV generally is way too passive, that is why it is fun to have a conversation on here! Isn't it!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!