Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

tinkerbell?
Question 
Where's she gone? She normally posts quite often and it seems like she's disappeared.
I thought that today too! Hope she's ok?
she has been popping on reading stuff
She has been online from time to time but obviously for her own reasons hasnt posted. Best to wait till she decides she wants to interact with us again.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Also just checked AW and she last checked in on there yesterday and is still advertising as available. I agree with Lady_Lust. It's good to know she is still logging in and has not forgotten us.
I must say I had noticed her absence too, I really miss her comments. I was thinking about her yesterday, because I'm going to be in her neck of the woods in a couple of weeks time.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Well it will be nice for her to know she has been missed when she reads this Smile
Just as long as she's OK.
Come back Tink, we all miss you.
Maybe she has had a lot on there have been a couple of times where I havent posted for a bit due to hectic lifestyles or family visiting I would pop in briefly when I had the chance to have a quick scan through then pop out again.

I am sure she will be back soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink board tinkerbell tinkerbell 25 33,930 22-10-2011, 09:30
Last Post: tinkerbell