Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit of word-play...
Tongue 
I recently came across the 'Grandiloquent Dictionary' - A dictionary of little-used words.

Here is the link... http://www.islandnet.com/~egbird/dict/a.htm

Most forums have a little game like this... I thought we could make it a little more relevant, by finding words we can relate to something we come across in our work or play...

Work your way down through the alphabet when you post... I'll get the game rolling with A... It's quite a tame one though... Don't know how dirty we want to be with this?!

Autodeist... One who believes he/she is a god. I know I, and many other ladies come across an Autodeist or two on a daily basis!!

Blowsabella - A red faced wench, I have been known to be ever so slightly flushed on more than 1 occasion
Okay I'll continue!!

Basorexia... An overwhelming desire to kiss!!! I get this occasionally with male clients... With female clients I have Acute Basorexia for sure!!
Cacodaemonomania - Posessed by the devil! Making moi do naughty things Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Decidophobia - the fear of making decisions.
This one was invented just for me I'm sure of it, I can't make a decision to save my life!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Can't believe it - Between Divine & Heather I've just found out part of what I am Cacodaemonomania Girl on Girl Basorexia!!!
Thanx girls - I owe you a long snog and will make you do more!!! x X x
(23-11-2011, 00:17)MichelleSins Wrote: Can't believe it - Between Divine & Heather I've just found out part of what I am Cacodaemonomania Girl on Girl Basorexia!!!

Yes, yes Michelle, but what's your word beginning with "E" you've got to play the game!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(23-11-2011, 00:25)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 00:17)MichelleSins Wrote: Can't believe it - Between Divine & Heather I've just found out part of what I am Cacodaemonomania Girl on Girl Basorexia!!!

Yes, yes Michelle, but what's your word beginning with "E" you've got to play the game!

Oooops!!! - I know, that begins with 'O'!!!
Here goes - A word (b)eginning with the letter 'E'
Engastration - The act of stuffing one bird into another!!!
One of my favorite pastimes, especially during our last 5 Girl Orgy on Cam!!!
The letter F: fulmination = A loud and violent explosion, either literally or figuratively
I do this on a daily basis when camming in my filthy farting shows!!.Big Grin