Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

These Made Me Laugh - Do They Ring A Bell?
I don't doubt your personal experience of the AW booking system but I know three women who much prefer it as a way of filtering out the possible problems, two of the three do like to confirm everything with a phone call once the booking is made, hearing a voice is important I think.
(25-04-2015, 20:59)Nova70 Wrote: I don't doubt your personal experience of the AW booking system but I know three women who much prefer it as a way of filtering out the possible problems, two of the three do like to confirm everything with a phone call once the booking is made, hearing a voice is important I think.

Yes it can be reassuring but I've still come across just as many men who are unreliable, who have feedback, as those who are not unreliable.

Screening via email is also useful.

It can be really disappointing when someone does have decent feedback, but who then goes on to behave in a way which suggests he's going to be difficult to make arrangements with.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Come on now... I am not really proud of my gender but cut the guys some slack LOL
Maybe it was their first time or maybe they are just really stupid Tongue

I remember my first time was really funny. I was trying to be nice but somehow sounded really weird when I made my first booking. No wonder I heard giggles over the phone. But rest assured I now know what to do Tongue
"Sex is the best and most wonderful thing money can buy."
(26-04-2015, 13:35)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(25-04-2015, 20:59)Nova70 Wrote: I don't doubt your personal experience of the AW booking system but I know three women who much prefer it as a way of filtering out the possible problems, two of the three do like to confirm everything with a phone call once the booking is made, hearing a voice is important I think.

Yes it can be reassuring but I've still come across just as many men who are unreliable, who have feedback, as those who are not unreliable.

Screening via email is also useful.

It can be really disappointing when someone does have decent feedback, but who then goes on to behave in a way which suggests he's going to be difficult to make arrangements with.

Well I suppose this situation will only ever be solved when we're all prepared to both give and receive totally honest feedback but I accept that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things that made you laugh... MrSmith767 10 13,772 24-09-2011, 08:17
Last Post: tinkerbell