Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

getting a bit stir crazy
well my boyfriends been down over the weekend from saturday till tuesday and im glad to see the back of him, now i have been on my period so ive been a bit cranky as ever but seams loads worse!

hes just been getting on my nerves alllllll wweeeeeekkkkkeeeennnnddddd!

i feel bloody claustrophobic and i really miss being single at the moment

and the mess! jesus!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

So the decision is...

Will you miss him if he is not around anymore? Or could it just be due to you being cranky?

Did you look forward to him coming?
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Grass is always greener sometimes babe... Although my week in California with Kane was fantabulistic we still drove each other mad - And we hadn't seen each other for four months! Put two people together and it's always a variable result. Ride it out and see how you feel in a week xx
How was the trip to London with him, did it go well or were you adjitated then too? Your period probably is not helping. They used to make me really cranky. Have some me time and then see how you feel. (((((tinks)))))
thanks guys,

well london was ok but in the end i was excited to go home lol

i did look forward to him coming yeh just got board very quickly, i didnt even want to kiss him!

(09-11-2011, 15:50)tinkerbell Wrote: thanks guys,

well london was ok but in the end i was excited to go home lol

i did look forward to him coming yeh just got board very quickly, i didnt even want to kiss him!

Been there, got the t.shirt, love being single.
Sounds like it more than grouchy period time.!! Still have a think before you do anything but if the attraction gone for you. Perhaps you both should have a chat see how he feels too.

(09-11-2011, 16:13)fetishbootslut Wrote: Sounds like it more than grouchy period time.!! Still have a think before you do anything but if the attraction gone for you. Perhaps you both should have a chat see how he feels too.

Yep, have to agree give it one more visit and if you still feel the same I would say it is probably time to move on... you are young paddiwan sow your wild oats Smile

lol curvy,.....

to be fair i think it is grouchy period time as to be fair i do find him extreamly hot i mean hes a hot piece of ass lol

i just love my own company i suppose and 3 daays only 5 days after weve been in londond for the weekend i spose its a bit to much for me, i recon maybe have my own space for a few weeks and get my head back into being me i spose

haha i think being out with mr rockstar for a nice long week being silly and carefree doesnt help either lol

DAMN YOU MR ROCKSTAR SHOWING ME THE GOOD LIFE!

(09-11-2011, 17:51)tinkerbell Wrote: lol curvy,.....

to be fair i think it is grouchy period time as to be fair i do find him extreamly hot i mean hes a hot piece of ass lol

i just love my own company i suppose and 3 daays only 5 days after weve been in londond for the weekend i spose its a bit to much for me, i recon maybe have my own space for a few weeks and get my head back into being me i spose

haha i think being out with mr rockstar for a nice long week being silly and carefree doesnt help either lol

DAMN YOU MR ROCKSTAR SHOWING ME THE GOOD LIFE!

Ok, who is mr rockstar?