Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

So long, and thanks for all.....
Hi All, or more accurately Good Bye all.
As some of you may know, I have decided to give my marriage another go. Also, she I adore is committed to another, and I find her irresistible, so I have to stop seeing her too. And not being able to 'see' her, but constant reminders in here is unbearable, so though it breaks my heart, and I shall miss you all immensely, I am going to go. If anyone wants me (cheap Surveys or sound Building advice, or just general rubbish advice) she knows how to find me.
So this is my last week in here, I shall not be back after Friday (unless it all goes completely tits up, then you will never get rid of me) so I thought I would take the opportunity to say some goodbyes. To anyone not mentioned below, I think you are all great, and this has been real fun, keep on posting and setting the world to rights, or at least this little corner of it.

To my Buddies,
davidseven - Thank you for all your insights, you are blessed with true wisdom.
Tinkerbell - Keep on Smiling Girl, you a ray of Sunshine in a world that needs more Fairies!
Freddo - Mind your meds, pester your Doctor to sort them out PROPERLY, and look after yourself!
Emily of Halifax - Who the hell needs to cook, what you do is SOO much better! LOL.
PoshPrat - Thank you for taking over my 'foot in mouth' status, I am glad to see your getting over it though, and I trust you will help the next poor fool who crosses one of the girls!
FetishBootSlut - Subtle you ain't but wonderful, defo! Keep on surprising everyone!
A Bloke - Keep on making everyone laugh, humour is the greatest healer, honest.
DivineMissG - Keep on posting, you have been a great source of new views, even the old pink one! And your professional advice could be just what we all need!
CurvaceousKate - thank you for all your advice, I should have taken some of it sooner,and shall miss your 'gentle' tones. LOL, Keep looking after yourself, and us all.
Monty69 - I shall miss the banter Friend, Cool I hope everything comes up roses for you, stick with the diets, they are doing a power of good, I understand, but don't let any 'hiccups' get you down, you are a great bloke.

And SassyAnn - You know how I feel!Blush
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Thank you digger, You have my best wishes and I really hope things work out for you. Remember, no man is an island, your welcome back any time.
Aww thanks digger at least someone has realised that my talents are so much more suited to another part of the house not the room that begins with K.

We will all miss you and David is right you are welcome back anytime hope everything works out for you good luck xx
Oh Lovey... Thankyou! Such a sweet little note... I hope all goes well for you, and I wish you the best of luck!

Mwah!! xox
Take Care Hunni, Hope it works out, and have lots of babies Wink
Stay Happy, Stay True!

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Good luck Digger

Work hard - on all your endeavours Digger, you don't need luck, just perseverance.
You've been a breath of fresh air and we'll miss you on the forum.
Ax
(07-11-2011, 17:35)Heather_Edwards Wrote: and have lots of babies Wink

ConfusedI think not! Mine is 15 years old already!
And if I do there is a Surgeon getting sued for a failed vasectomy!Big Grin
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Digger, I'm great at marriage advice if you ever need any, I'm also a good listener if you need anyone unbias and out of the picture to talk things through with. I commend you for at least giving your marriage a go. You might not get the feelings of excitement and the thrills with your wife, but what you must remember is if you feel disatisfied with the way things are, she probably does too and together you may well be able to put that right. Communication is key!

If and when you do come back, why not get to know one of the other ladies and I'm sure you will find that we all have something special to offer. This may also help you put things back into perspective with Ann and allow you to be the good friend I'm sure you want to be, without the heartache.

Take care and yes, you will be missed and welcome back whenever you wish to visit.

Good luck x
Remember you've been with lots of other girls, and no-one has been as important as your wife. You love her and always have.... you just need to make it work, however hard that might be. Persevere, you know it will be worth it in the end.