Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Argghhh need help with incalls...!!
Help, I'm getting loads of requests for incalls and more recently someone wanting to book me for three times a week for incalls. Any ideas...can't use my house so wondered if anyone knew of a way round this?
(28-10-2011, 16:12)LoucyLou Wrote: Help, I'm getting loads of requests for incalls and more recently someone wanting to book me for three times a week for incalls. Any ideas...can't use my house so wondered if anyone knew of a way round this?

Hotels or getting an incall place... Where are you babe? x
A lot of hotels do cheap bookings I think at the minute travel lodge are doing some
(28-10-2011, 16:36)DivineMissG Wrote:
(28-10-2011, 16:12)LoucyLou Wrote: Help, I'm getting loads of requests for incalls and more recently someone wanting to book me for three times a week for incalls. Any ideas...can't use my house so wondered if anyone knew of a way round this?

Nottingham honey. Problem with hotels is you need a card to book and I don't have one...Eek xx
(28-10-2011, 16:58)LoucyLou Wrote:
(28-10-2011, 16:36)DivineMissG Wrote:

Nottingham honey. Problem with hotels is you need a card to book and I don't have one...Eek xx

What about girls in the area, you could approach then and see if they have a room to rent??

Go and buy a prepaid mastercard and you can book online with that... I use prime mastercard. You can buy them at most off-licences in London - Not sure about Nottingham though... The website tells you where you can purchase them though. x
Yeah Prepaid Credit Card is best idea.

With all the raids going on all over the place girls are loathe to start sharing.

You can bet your bottom dollar as soon as you get yourself organised the flippin calls for incalls will stop. Its sods law. Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Like Gia says pre pay cards there are loads of companies that do them

http://www.ibux.co.uk/

I have used this one a few times you buy the card and put an initial load onto it you then register it online and they wil send you one out with your name on.

There are also ones that you can get that can be used instantly with a load limit if I remember rightly of £650 and they only cost £10
Thanks guys so much! Smile xx