Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Delivery scam
Now we all get email scams that unless you are totally thick you ignore but this is a new one that has been happening you have been warned

it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam:

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that ......they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number).

DO NOT call this number, as this is a mail scam originating from Belize .

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £315 for the phone call.

If you do receive a card with these details, then please contact Royal Mail Fraud on 020 7239 6655.
Thing is, who delivers the cards?

It's always best to be on guard, but that number (and the scam) was closed down by Ofcom in 2005. It does seem to start doing the rounds again just before Christmas though

Thanks for letting us know hunni Wink
As I'm always gettin post due to my sales on adultwork.
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Thanks for this post, we are always getting cards left for deliveries and one of us would have been bound to call the number xxx
Just to add...

Beware of any number beginning with 09- This one has already been shut down so will not be being used again,

Sarah