Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do you like your Girls Skinny/Fat or Whatever Size?
Question 
Ok this is not a Nasty Post!

Last Nite I was camming on DC!

And someone said "God Heather you have put weight on" and lefted!

Ok I have had a Break and now Im back, Yes I have put on 2 stone, due to DEPO & other health probs etc.

Just wondering Ok I have put weight on, But the inner me as not Changed!

Does it bother you if a Girl loses weight or Gain it?

2008 was a wake up call, I was fightin for my life!

Yes My body as carried two lives, My body as bin though the wars!

Im working on keepin it fit & healthy happy to stay between size 10-14!
(at mo I'm 14).

I have bin THIN size 6-8 It wasnt Fun at all, Made myself Ill just to look good!

So let me hear your Views???

Please note I like Everyone size 4 - size 24 etc!

But the Inner Person must ROCK my boat!! Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I am not so attracted to skinny girls - when I say skinny I'm talking really slim. The typical cat walk model size is not for me! In general I prefer girls around size 12-14 - I just find the curves are that bit more pronounced and feminine.
Personality, and that indefinable 'click' you feel with some people, trumps everything.
If I'm going to be intimate with someone, I have to be drawn towards them, physical attributes are secondary.
(23-10-2011, 02:02)davidseven Wrote: Personality, and that indefinable 'click' you feel with some people, trumps everything.
If I'm going to be intimate with someone, I have to be drawn towards them, physical attributes are secondary.

I vary in weight, generally between a size 14 to 16 and just under 5' 8". I will never be 'slim' but do try not to exceed size 16 for health reasons.

Personally I like people that look healthy. If their weight suits them and they look healthy with it, then that is fine with me. If they look frail or their body is straining due to their weight, then I more worry about them than judge them.

I agree with David that personality and click is important, but I guess you can only go so far with this on cam?
I guessing that someone was surprised by your change in appearance and should have been a little more discreet.
I also don't like the really skinny look but also am definitely not attracted to really fat women either. Dress size can be deceiving though and I would say my preference is for curves in the right places and a nice bust; I guess I'm a tit-man at heart! But yes, when all is said and done, personality is tops.
No particular preference here, I either fancy a woman or I don't and body shape doesn't have a lot to do with it
i agree with nomad size is deceiving, last year when i lost 6 stone i was a size 30,..now im more of a 18-20

but i am generally all boobs and hips, my hips are really wide and my thighs are very thick to....

based upon my mixed heritage i suppose haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(23-10-2011, 09:42)tinkerbell Wrote: i agree with nomad size is deceiving, last year when i lost 6 stone i was a size 30,..now im more of a 18-20

but i am generally all boobs and hips, my hips are really wide and my thighs are very thick to....

based upon my mixed heritage i suppose haha

Oh Tinks, do you have a shelf bum? You know some guys go crazy for big round bums. I forgot the term they used, but there was a thread on it in punternet.
lol i do,.....its all round and jiggles lol

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE