Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen!
Yesterday during a very enjoyable booking I was in mid throws of passion when the bed all of a sudden started creaking. Not being easily put off and knowing my company at the time was a slim tall gent I didn't think much of it when all of a sudden the bed crunched and we dropped to the floor!

This was not just a case of a few slats giving way, but the whole frame had buckled under us. We tried to continue regardless, but the pull down to the side was proving to be somewhat troublesome, so I whisked him away to bedroom number two and managed to salvage the moment.

This was needless to say, a tad embarrasing and the client felt really guilty bless him. I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience when something went totally wrong during a booking?

It could be quite fun to share TongueBlush
Oh heck Kate.
I don't know how you managed to carry on, I would of probably cracked up with laughter.
Have you got a divan now?

I have fallen off the bed a few times, once banging my head on a bedside table.
I need to clam down and act my age maybe!

Once I got asked to meet a guy in my lobby as he wanted to travel up in the lift with me, I am very high up so it takes a little time to go up.
He wanted me in my "Opera" coat as I call it, a very long black velvet one with just lingerie underneath, s and s and all that jazz.
The trouble is that unbeknown to me the lifts had been playing up that day and when it finally got to my floor it was full of folk trying to get out of the building to leave for work,
There was me dressed up to the nines, having to hold my coat together for fear of flashing my undies off.
Outwardly I remained cool and collected, inwardly I was grimacing!

All good fun........
Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
He may have felt embarrassed at he time Kate but I bet for years afterwards he will recall with a smile on his face the session that was so hot he broke the bed!

I have no huge diasters except the odd time squealing like a pig when a sudden attack of cramp set in.
I have no real embarrassing moments but like Hicky said your caller will look back on that moment with a lot of happiness

Unless you call being sent to the wrong door number by a lady as she had just moved and told me her old number
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(14-10-2011, 07:06)Freddo Wrote: I have no real embarrassing moments but like Hicky said your caller will look back on that moment with a lot of happiness

Unless you call being sent to the wrong door number by a lady as she had just moved and told me her old number

Oh my goodness, that is embarrasing. I did tell one guy that I was opposite number XX and at nunber XX and he got them mixed up and went to my neighbour instead. That was embarrasing. I won't do that again.

I think he was ok about it, he sent me a text after he left that said...

outstanding! Sorry about the bed.

hehe.
haha i love it,....

i remember last time i broke my bed my client was amazing and he was all over the place lol, it broke we we just lay still,....then he came out with

"to the floor?" lol everytime i think about it it cracks me up!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(14-10-2011, 08:14)tinkerbell Wrote: haha i love it,....

i remember last time i broke my bed my client was amazing and he was all over the place lol, it broke we we just lay still,....then he came out with

"to the floor?" lol everytime i think about it it cracks me up!

To begin with we tried to carry on at the othe side of the bed, but we were sloping so much I couldn't keep him inside lol. I was getting soooo frustrated, I grabbed his hand and said, 'follow me!'. He looked quite bemused bless him. I threw the crap off my other bed and we carried on for a 2nd happy ending.

Poor guy had not cum for 2 weeks!!!! He had already soaked the sheets in the other room, so the quilt cover is in the washing machine.

It was a laugh really, that is one of the things I love about sex, it's the only time I stop worrying about things and just go for it. The rest of the time I'm always considering and worrying about outcomes etc. I think it brings out the 'what the hell' hormone in me.
sex is a comedy honestly lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Dont think I could have carried on for laughing you dont have much luck with your bed do you
You might be safer with something like a futon Kate, at least you wont have so far to fall!!

Worst problem I ever experienced was getting carried away and the bed working its way across the room. Headboard parted company with the bed and we ended up in hysterics. Sex got forgotten for about 10 minutes after that.