Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

hot weather
i like to give the guys a ice lolly if its really hot to cooldown a little in this weather i didnt realise it would turn out so popular

do any of u have any little quirks
A Lolly for Lolo is Lovely....Smile
I love it when a 'clean' woman sweats during passionate moments as i love the taste of her, im a dirty bugger.
(02-05-2011, 11:33)Tom30 Wrote: I love it when a 'clean' woman sweats during passionate moments as i love the taste of her, im a dirty bugger.

Salty?

I had a visit from a man who was very salty last week. I asked him if he had pizza for his dinner the night before and bingo! I was right.

It's interesting what you can tell from someone's sexy juices.
(02-05-2011, 14:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 11:33)Tom30 Wrote: I love it when a 'clean' woman sweats during passionate moments as i love the taste of her, im a dirty bugger.

Salty?

I had a visit from a man who was very salty last week. I asked him if he had pizza for his dinner the night before and bingo! I was right.

It's interesting what you can tell from someone's sexy juices.

i know kate sure as hell if i've had garlic or a madras the phone rings off the hook i have to tell them but doesnt seem to bother them

That reminds me of when I saw a girl who sucked me to completion and swallowed. She asked later if I had been on the lash the previous night. When I confirmd I had she said" I thought so as I was pissed for the rest of the day"
JM.
(02-05-2011, 14:51)Jeansman Wrote: That reminds me of when I saw a girl who sucked me to completion and swallowed. She asked later if I had been on the lash the previous night. When I confirmd I had she said" I thought so as I was pissed for the rest of the day"
JM.

rofl

(02-05-2011, 14:51)Jeansman Wrote: That reminds me of when I saw a girl who sucked me to completion and swallowed. She asked later if I had been on the lash the previous night. When I confirmd I had she said" I thought so as I was pissed for the rest of the day"
JM.

Omg! can you imagine if she got stopped and breathalised by a policeman while driving. How do you explain that you haven't actually knowingly consumed alcohol?
She could say she did not knowingly consume alcohol . On a seperate occasion, I gave blood years ago and 5 people were pissed out their minds in the next ward as I had been on a mates stag do around Portsmouth until 4am that day.
JM.
x
(02-05-2011, 15:00)Jeansman Wrote: She could say she did not knowingly consume alcohol . On a seperate occasion, I gave blood years ago and 5 people were pissed out their minds in the next ward as I had been on a mates stag do around Portsmouth until 4am that day.
JM.
x

Now I know you're making that up, as you're not allowed to give blood when you have alcohol in your system.