Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Punt, Punters, and Punting!
How did 3 words, that describe a small boat, the people that sail that boat, and the action of propelling that boat end up becoming synonymous with adult fun?

Any ideas?

(Is that deep for a Wednesday night or what?)

I'm not sure that there is a direct connection between the boat type of punting. I think it more comes from the phrase "take a punt" as in have a go at a new experience, try something out, which if you think about it is a pretty apt description of Adult Work users.

I don't think it so apt for people like myself who do a lot more research before choosing a playmate. We ought to come up with a term for those of us for whom it is not a "punt" so much as carefully planned liaison. Any ideas guys and gals?

I just want to have fun Tongue
If you want an operation planned with military precision, MrS is your man.

Talking of which, any more uniform pics to share boys? Or photos with tools? It's a thread that needs updating!
Ann

It has been a night for dragging up old threads, I noticed one or two had been resurrected, next time I do some uniform pics I'll post them for you.

(14-09-2011, 22:13)SassyAnn Wrote: If you want an operation planned with military precision, MrS is your man.

Talking of which, any more uniform pics to share boys? Or photos with tools? It's a thread that needs updating!

I don't suppose a picture of me in my new Hi-vis jacket and white construction helmet would cut the mustard really - I've been dying for an opportunity to wear it, and it just hasn't happened yet!!
I just want to have fun Tongue
YES, YES, YES!!!!! Please.
We have a red hard hat, a HiVis with Security on the back, a pair of DEWALT boots and an old battered van for a photo shoot + a selection of power tools and other equipment.

Sarah
But you dressed up in it wouldn't cut it Sarah, not for me anyway! Get some gorgeous masculine posters on here to model, and I'll be your number one fan!
(14-09-2011, 23:46)SassyAnn Wrote: But you dressed up in it wouldn't cut it Sarah, not for me anyway! Get some gorgeous masculine posters on here to model, and I'll be your number one fan!

Sarah did say 'we' Ann, maybe she was talking about her OH wearing them? Well Sarah do we get to see him all dressed up?
I do not like the word "punter" at all for the guys who do this.
I refer to them as my "gentlman callers", "playmates", and "naughty boys".
I understand why that word punter is used though.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359