Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Email regarding new payment method...
Hi, anyone else received an email from AW regarding a new payment method being in the form of credits being turned into vouchers ? How would this work exactly ? Thanks. Country-gal
Hi,

I haven't received any email. Maybe it's a scam? Keep us updated! And obvs I'll keep an eye out for one and let you know xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hi, its been sent out to a few members currently, see attached.

UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Thanks, Admin, I deleted it in case it was Spam...are there going to be any other payment methods, unlike Cosmos which aren't going to be expensive? As long as the UK FSP stays intact I'm happy.
(23-03-2023, 04:46)country-gal1984 Wrote: Thanks, Admin, I deleted it in case it was Spam...are there going to be any other payment methods, unlike Cosmos which aren't going to be expensive? As long as the UK FSP stays intact I'm happy.

What is UK FSP.

I am stuck now with credits the process of trying to sort for bank transfer is a pain used to use post office but they now cancelled that method so now I just build up credits but can't cash in at all it's annoying. Thought about using Cosmos but that's a rip off.
Hi, UK Faster Payments, just a normal bank transfer within the UK.

AW are always looking for new methods but its a difficult industry to operate in, apart from the vouchers, no other new ones that I know of.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello Admin, when the new voucher method gets introduced how will this be beneficial unless the vouchers are accepted in Food stores and to pay utility bills etc? I totally understand that payment methods are becoming increasingly difficult to find. I personally have always used the bank method before the cheques ceased but wouldn't use Cosmos or anything like that. x .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • KTC
(23-03-2023, 12:36)cleanguy Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 04:46)country-gal1984 Wrote: Thanks, Admin, I deleted it in case it was Spam...are there going to be any other payment methods, unlike Cosmos which aren't going to be expensive? As long as the UK FSP stays intact I'm happy.

What is UK FSP.

I am stuck now with credits the process of trying to sort for bank transfer is a pain used to use post office but they now cancelled that method so now I just build up credits but can't cash in at all it's annoying. Thought about using Cosmos but that's a rip off.
hello, can you not open a bank account? Then you can request your AW credits get transferred into that.
(25-03-2023, 04:56)country-gal1984 Wrote: Hello Admin, when the new voucher method gets introduced how will this be beneficial unless the vouchers are accepted in Food stores and to pay utility bills etc? I totally understand that payment methods are becoming increasingly difficult to find. I personally have always used the bank method before the cheques ceased but wouldn't use Cosmos or anything like that. x .

ASDA is a food store and is listed so some kind of benefit lol...
(25-03-2023, 04:57)country-gal1984 Wrote:
(23-03-2023, 12:36)cleanguy Wrote:

What is UK FSP.

hello, can you not open a bank account? Then you can request your AW credits get transferred into that.
Too much of a pain and the threat of closing if u don't just upload correct is too stressful ..