Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Office UK Cash Payments
Hi is UK PO Cash payments continuing ?
I had a message one time when I logged in saying was ending 14th February but then since had no messages and there is no notices within the help section and I have noticed that it's still active past this date should I cash out now ?

Can anyone shed any light on this please..
Hello, Yes I believe they are no longer using it hun, I've always used the FPS Uk bank payments, Before that in the good old days I used to request both a cheque and bank payment, cheques were great as if you had less than the 150 credits in you could use the cheque method But alas with several new owners over the years the site has made various changes.
Hi Country-gal1984

I appreciate your reply thanks however PO cash payments is still showing as active and also no updated messages or anything on Help messages / menu which is strange so maybe not ending ??
(17-02-2023, 07:09)cleanguy Wrote: Hi Country-gal1984

I appreciate your reply thanks however PO cash payments is still showing as active and also no updated messages or anything on Help messages / menu which is strange so maybe not ending ??

Hello , if you go to payments it gives a date for when PO payments end ..cosmo payment I wouldn't touch as the fees are ridiculous , so I stick with FPS UK bank payments but for these you need 150 credits in , if in any doubt or worried contact AW via there helpdesk on main page 

best wishes 

country-gal x
Hi I have been to payments and it shows full active and not ending.
I will just stick with this method for now maybe they have changed there minds because nothing is now saying this method is ending which is good because can cash out at 30 credits. Much prefer this than the old bank transfer method
Hi, post office option being taken off the site shortly, tech team working on it

Any transfers made after 14th February will have the transfers cancelled or changed to a different method.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I used to collect cash from the post office every 3 months or so as i webcam part time here and there. If I now withdraw through my bank does it go through hmrc recorded as income in my name/a bacs payment?
Hi, "hmrc recorded as income in my name/a bacs payment" - its not reported to the HMRC no. Only if HMRC requested the info from AW buts it very unlikely, they would most probably request it from you first by sending you a letter saying they are opening an investigation.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4