Sapphires International
.TheLondonGems.
The_London_Gems
TheLondonGems.
_ SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
High Society Models
SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
Sapphire Daily Pay

But can be applied to any group you believe may make it difficult for you to leave.

Some quick fire myth busting before we begin, AW admin fee is 30%, they pay weekly on a Tuesday and AW allow you to work on more than one site at a time, the above groups only want you to work inside their group so they earn from you.

There is 2 ways to leave:

First way is deleting the profile and starting a fresh one. Make sure to get paid first and once paid do not work again, at the slightest metion you are leaving/starting again all your credits will be removed from you.

Changing your password wont do anything as they use a master password.

To delete your account go here, then click the red "remove me" button under "Registration and Regional Details".

Example:

Once done feel free to create a new account here on the right hand side.

If wishing to keep the profile, its broken down into 3 phases:

1. Preparation work
2. Requesting to leave
3. Checking settings after

Phase 1:

As soon as the group finds out you wish to leave they will delete all content and take your credits from you. For the credits you can either get paid then do the below or spend them on featuring/positioning for the next week (as this process may take some time due to the groups trying to make it really hard for you to leave).

Check and save content/text from profile here and here. Also inside your free galerry etc if yiou wish to back them up.

Once you have saved any data you wish to keep, go to the 2nd phase:

Requesting to leave, this can be done here, dont do it any other way. As soon as you click the button they will block/ban you from telegram (they use to have whatsapp groups until someone asked how much % the group takes and half the members left at the start of 2022), transfer your credits, never pay you again and delete all content on the profile.

Once the button is clicked, AW will send them an email requesting that they release you from the group. If they fail to do this within 24hours click the button again. On the second press AW will email them and say they have a further 24hours to release the account before AW do it themselves. At which point you will be free.

The third phase is to check your account settings. One nasty thing they will do is block the UK, so when you leave and no one comes in you think the group was somehow helping you and you rejoin or just leave the industry. This can be checked here. The second common thing they do is activate display number, this will drain your credits each day even after you leave the group and you may never notice it. Check this is these 2 locations, here and here (look for Show Mobile Number/Show Phone Chat Number).

A general check of settings here is also a good idea.

Lastly, change the email address on the account, if their email address is there they can get your password and access your account still, you can update it here.

As mentioned on other forums, clients know a huge chunk of the money they spend is taken by the group, so they will avoid Gems/Sapphires models, who tend to prey on newbies to the industry, they usually advertise via tiktok, instagram, twitter and dont advertise on the AW site itself as the rest of the models there know to avoid them.

There is a whatsapp group chat which contains ex sapphire/gems models if you wish to join send us a PM. You dont have to be in any group to join it.

We wish you a successful career on Adultwork/the industry, be careful not to fall for these schemes and be sure to ask any many questions as you can. When they stop responding or get aggressive you know something is wrong.

If you wish to complain to AW about their conduct, you can create a ticket here https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or email help@adultwork.com, the more complaints the sooner they get closed down and stop their predatory tactics.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Krista_Sky
(29-01-2023, 21:11)admin Wrote: This is wrote specifically for:

GemsInternational
TheLondonGems
TheLondonGemsElites
Sapphire_Models_XXX
SapphireModels
The London Gems
TheLondonGems_
Sapphires International
.TheLondonGems.
The_London_Gems
TheLondonGems.
_ SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
High Society Models
SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
Sapphire Daily Pay

But can be applied to any group you believe may make it difficult for you to leave.

Some quick fire myth busting before we begin, AW admin fee is 30%, they pay weekly on a Tuesday and AW allow you to work on more than one site at a time, the above groups only want you to work inside their group so they earn from you.

First way is deleting the profile and starting a fresh one. Make sure to get paid first and once paid do not work again, at the slightest metion you are leaving/starting again all your credits will be removed from you.

To delete your account go here, then click the red "remove me" button under "Registration and Regional Details".

Example:

1. Preparation work
2. Requesting to leave

Phase 1:

As soon as the group finds out you wish to leave they will delete all content and take your credits from you. For the credits you can either get paid then do the below or spend them on featuring/positioning for the next week (as this process may take some time due to the groups trying to make it really hard for you to leave).

Check and save content/text from profile here and here. Also inside your free galerry etc if yiou wish to back them up.

Requesting to leave, this can be done here, dont do it any other way. As soon as you click the button they will block/ban you from telegram (they use to have whatsapp groups until someone asked how much % the group takes and half the members left at the start of 2022), transfer your credits, never pay you again and delete all content on the profile.

Once the button is clicked, AW will send them an email requesting that they release you from the group. If they fail to do this within 24hours click the button again. On the second press AW will email them and say they have a further 24hours to release the account before AW do it themselves. At which point you will be free.

The third phase is to check your account settings. One nasty thing they will do is block the UK, so when you leave and no one comes in you think the group was somehow helping you and you rejoin or just leave the industry. This can be checked here. The second common thing they do is activate display number, this will drain your credits each day even after you leave the group and you may never notice it. Check this is these 2 locations, here and here (look for Show Mobile Number/Show Phone Chat Number).

Lastly, change the email address on the account, if their email address is there they can get your password and access your account still, you can update it here.

As mentioned on other forums, clients know a huge chunk of the money they spend is taken by the group, so they will avoid Gems/Sapphires models, who tend to prey on newbies to the industry, they usually advertise via tiktok, instagram, twitter and dont advertise on the AW site itself as the rest of the models there know to avoid them.

There is a whatsapp group chat which contains ex sapphire/gems models if you wish to join send us a PM. You dont have to be in any group to join it.

We wish you a successful career on Adultwork/the industry, be careful not to fall for these schemes and be sure to ask any many questions as you can. When they stop responding or get aggressive you know something is wrong.

If you wish to complain to AW about their conduct, you can create a ticket here https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or email help@adultwork.com, the more complaints the sooner they get closed down and stop their predatory tactics.

I am wanting to leave the group DOLLHOUSE LIVE but I am worried they delete my profile etc. what happens if this does happen? Can I get it back? Is it a known thing? 
thanks in advance xxx
Hi, there is no known instances of deletion or anything untoward when leaving DollHouse live. You should be completely fine to leave via https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp.

Its highly unlikely it would be deleted but yes its easy to get back.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BubbleButtBlonde
(14-01-2024, 11:42)admin Wrote: Hi, there is no known instances of deletion or anything untoward when leaving DollHouse live. You should be completely fine to leave via https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp.

Its highly unlikely it would be deleted but yes its easy to get back.

Thanks

Thank you very much for the quick reply!
(29-01-2023, 21:11)admin Wrote: This is wrote specifically for:

GemsInternational
TheLondonGems
TheLondonGemsElites
Sapphire_Models_XXX
SapphireModels
The London Gems
TheLondonGems_
Sapphires International
.TheLondonGems.
The_London_Gems
TheLondonGems.
_ SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
High Society Models
SAPPHIRE_MODELS_
Sapphire Daily Pay

Example:

1. Preparation work
2. Requesting to leave

Phase 1:

Hello, since leaving my group I am trying to see if the UK is blocked and also I can’t feature my profile anymore as it says I am not offering services? Please can someone help? 

Thank you xx
Hi, select offering services here https://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp

Check blocked countries here https://www.adultwork.com/dlgBlockedCountries.asp?GE=0

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hello,
This forum as helped me hell of alot to leave my group.
Thank you

Now the only thing I'm worried about is,
What if they block me out of my profile to request to leave group. So I can't put in the second request. And how would AW be able to inform me when I have left as its in there email address. Not my personal one. Xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Leave my group Harrietswann 6 3,405 10-01-2022, 15:41
Last Post: admin
Information Adultworks Updated Terms Of Service for members wishing to leave a group admin 2 7,364 26-08-2018, 12:02
  Request to leave the group and thank you x xKitty 1 4,433 12-08-2017, 15:31
  No longer wish to leave the group Kiaxxx 0 3,297 02-11-2016, 11:38
Last Post: Kiaxxx
  Can't leave Feedback (but can leave a Field Report) PercyThePunter 5 12,089 02-08-2016, 23:24
Last Post: Nova70