Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COSMOS payments
Hi wondering does anyone have any details regards cosmos payment methods ?

does anyone use this payment system or is it too expensive ? i noticed you can download the app from play store and create registered details but is this free ? and what about if wish to receive credit payments built from aw account. do you have to get a card from them or is there other ways ? what is best method if anyone has any details i would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.
(17-01-2023, 11:33)cleanguy Wrote: Hi wondering does anyone have any details regards cosmos payment methods ?

does anyone use this payment system or is it too expensive ? i noticed you can download the app from play store and create registered details but is this free ? and what about if wish to receive credit payments built from aw account. do you have to get a card from them or is there other ways ? what is best method if anyone has any details i would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.

I strongly advise you to look into direct transfer into your bank, if you can. The reason being, is there's no stability with third-party wallets. They can and do stop accepting payments at a moment's notice. It's always best when payments are sent in-house rather than via a payment wallet.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal1984
I've always used the FSP method in my bank, years ago before that around 2006-2007 I used cheques, AW doesn't do cheques anymore and what are COSMOS? xxx
Cosmo is a USD prepaid card. Can be expensive.

http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...php?t=3508
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
I want to use bank transfer method but when I click on beneficiary to try and setup it comes up with pop up but doesn't open any pages . Tried everything, turning adblock off all sorts but can't seem to get to work so once post office payments end
I am knackered can't get paid pointless advertising pictures and videos any longer because can't obtain any benefit.
(20-01-2023, 18:43)cleanguy Wrote: I want to use bank transfer method but when I click on beneficiary to try and setup it comes up with pop up but doesn't open any pages . Tried everything, turning adblock off all sorts but can't seem to get to work so once post office payments end
I am knackered can't get paid pointless advertising pictures and videos any longer because can't obtain any benefit.

Have you been in touch with support about this? Because it should work. Very strange that the pages don't load.
Hi, pop ups on AW probably turned off at some stage, eaiest way is to login via a new browser and it will ask again to allow pop ups or not.

If pop up shows but blank page then browser issue, try chrome/edge to get past it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Miss Deviant