Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major cam connection issues
Got exactly the same problem. Cleared cache, reset router and restarted laptop. Still can't log on. Help centre page is broken. It's getting beyond a joke now. Every single week there is a problem with the site. There's no wonder it's quiet - the constant technical issues are putting a lot of people off.
This is their reply to me earlier today....

The Technical Team are aware of the issues and have advised the
following:

Please restart both your broadband router and laptop/computer
to ensure you have fully wiped your dns cache locally.
(This is a vital step (not just a turn off and back on again.)

So I did that and it didn't work, then they advised this....

The issue is caused by major ISPs updating their DNS records and this is out of our control.

The process can take some time, therefore we kindly ask your patience this they finalize this.

In some cases, the DNS records have already been updated, and this can be confirmed if you clear the cache and cookies from your device and restart it and while this is restarting, restart in parallel your internet router as well.

This will clear the DNS records from both router and device and upon re-start, new ones will be received and the site should load properly.

In case that this is not fixing the problem, then it means that the ISP is still having the old records and these have not been updated on their side yet. You will have to wait some time and then redo the restart steps described in the lines above and check.
Please note that both routers and device need to be restarted in the same time, to ensure that both receive new DNS records.

I've followed the instructions again but still have the same problem. Guess all I can do is keep trying this process until it clears. Really not ideal!
(15-09-2022, 15:11)MissSophieGreen Wrote: This is their reply to me earlier today....

The Technical Team are aware of the issues and have advised the
following:

Please restart both your broadband router and laptop/computer
to ensure you have fully wiped your dns cache locally.
(This is a vital step (not just a turn off and back on again.)

So I did that and it didn't work, then they advised this....

The issue is caused by major ISPs updating their DNS records and this is out of our control.

The process can take some time, therefore we kindly ask your patience this they finalize this.

In some cases, the DNS records have already been updated, and this can be confirmed if you clear the cache and cookies from your device and restart it and while this is restarting, restart in parallel your internet router as well.

This will clear the DNS records from both router and device and upon re-start, new ones will be received and the site should load properly.

In case that this is not fixing the problem, then it means that the ISP is still having the old records and these have not been updated on their side yet. You will have to wait some time and then redo the restart steps described in the lines above and check.
Please note that both routers and device need to be restarted in the same time, to ensure that both receive new DNS records.

I've followed the instructions again but still have the same problem. Guess all I can do is keep trying this process until it clears.  Really not ideal!

Yup, had the same response. No other site is having this issue. Only Adultwork. Shoddy.
Solved it! Click this link, follow the instructions and it will work!

https://developers.google.com/speed/publ...docs/using
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • hestiakane
Oh no , not again...I haven't been online for few days but gave encountered issues few weeks back...with wonder why its so quiet . I just put it down to the energy crisis , our dear monarch passing away and schools being back....AW are seriously going to lose alot of gals and guys if these issues carry on. Its getting to the point where you dread logging on in worry of problems...its not our end gals it's a bug most probably in there new Broadcaster or server. I've also noticed lovense toys can no longer be advertised on profiles and all feedbacks are now moderated before we get them . The site seems to be changing left right and center. Bring back the good old days when aw was constantly busy , justcamit was brilliant. And directcam specials worked. There have been issues recently with them too. The guys are just going to go elsewhere...
(15-09-2022, 15:39)Miss Deviant Wrote: Solved it! Click this link, follow the instructions and it will work!

Amazing, it works, thank you!
(15-09-2022, 15:39)Miss Deviant Wrote: Solved it! Click this link, follow the instructions and it will work!

Thanks so much! I will try to get word out to people
What exactly are the issues with cam ? Aw are just saying about pictures missing and to re set your router etc
Sorry link makes no sense to Me , I'll get my partner to have a look he's the tech expert I'm not clicking on anything especially Tech...I'll wait and see for any updates via aw homepage current status
Thank you for your email.

The issue is caused by major ISPs updating their DNS records and this is out of our control. The process can take some time, therefore we kindly ask your patience this they finalize this.

Regards,
The AdultWork.com Team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE) moongoddess 14 23,401 30-09-2016, 10:47
Last Post: moongoddess