Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOVENSE CONTROL
Hello yesterday new message on the AW broadcaster about lovense controls , I've asked AW to clarify this a little more as I've amended my profile accordingly and removed tabs about saying my toys can be controlled , I seem to be a little confused about this x

NEW MESSAGE : 

We remind you that you are allowed to use the Lovense toys on AdultWork.com only if you have them connected to your computer through the Lovense USB dongle or OBS s[size=1]We remind you tha[size=1]We remind you that you are allowed to use the Lovense toys on AdultWork.com only if you have them connected to your computer through the Lovense USB dongle or OBS software. You may offer the control link generated on your Lovense app to members asking to control your toy in paid sessions on DirectCam. Please note that promoting the control of the Lovense toy under any other form within your profile or special offers may lead to membership suspension without any other notice. Continuing to use the broadcaster indicates acknowledgement of this message.t you are allowed to use the Lovense toys on AdultWork.com only if you have them connected to your computer through the Lovense USB dongle or OBS software. You may offer the control link generated on your Lovense app to members asking to control your toy in paid sessions on DirectCam. Please note that promoting the control of the Lovense toy under any other form within your profile or special offers may lead to membership suspension without any other notice. Continuing to use the broadcaster indicates acknowledgement of this message.[/size]oftware. You may offer the control link generated on your Lovense app to members asking to control your toy in paid sessions on DirectCam. Please note that promoting the control of the Lovense toy under any other form within your profile or special offers may lead to membership suspension without any other notice. Continuing to use the broadcaster indicates acknowledgement of this message.[/size]
I have a lovense toy which my late husband bought me christmas before last, it can be controlled by a mobile phone, have never used it with anyone else, but I think you give your profile name to the person you want to control and they can then turn it on and off whilst it is inserted. hope that helps. To be honest, when I tried it I didn't think it was that powerful, for the price, which is not cheap. Didn't do anything for me lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Lovense toys can no longer be promoted on profiles, to be honest, it's very rare I got any guys asking to control them anyway Wink XXX