Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What if Adultwork shut ?
Unlikely to ever happen, but how would it effect you? How much do people rely on using AW?

I know it would effect me as I get 90% of my clients from AW, it's an instant response when you want to work easy to put yourself as available today and switch your phone number to show on the site

Sarah
Think it would affect a lot of people quite dramatically if they are purely internet based.

The majority of my bookings still come from newspaper ads though so probably would not effect me as much as some
I think for me that is why it is important to be advertising on other sites and I imagine a client would surf their area and hopefully find me there instead. I don't think it would stop work, as most guys know how to surf the net. I also think that my reviews in other places would be even more important, as a lot of men want reassurance that they are not going to be wasting their time and money, so I think punternet and places like it would be used more for their rating system.
Having trouble getting onto adultwork site this morning are there any problems?
I believe they were doing some maintenance work last night, so perhaps they are dealing with a glitch? I would not worry too much, I'm sure they know what they are doing.
Oh thank god for that,now I know how it feels to not have adultwork, most of my punting is arranged via adultwork. I would be lost without it.
I cant imagine if adultwork shut
If adultwork shut, my life would be ruined, as a full time mum its the only way I can earn extra money from webcamming! Sad xxx
(08-09-2011, 09:48)jamieleeuk Wrote: If adultwork shut, my life would be ruined, as a full time mum its the only way I can earn extra money from webcamming! Sad xxx

+1
I do webcamming just on AW so I am really worried now Sad
to be fair in comparison to all the other palces im advertised i think adult work is a bit quiet for me,...i seam to get a lot of silly little emails

but more serious bookings from other sites..
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE