Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio and video not connecting therefor not getting paid for a session
For the past 2 weeks myself and some of my friends are experiencing issues with audio and video not connecting once I’ve accepted paid mode. 

AW tech team have said it’s a problem with my connection but it’s perfectly fine and is happening to others too so much be an internal problem. 

Thankfully clients aren’t staying in my room due to not seeing or hearing me but there’s no evidence of them even joining my room as it isn’t connecting properly. 

Anybody having similar issues or been able to resolve this? 

My friend hasn’t been able to work for 2 weeks straight now.
Yep. Sometimes they are in long enough to register as connected but then leave because no pic or audio. It's very annoying, not just financially, but being up and down like a freaking yoyo for nowt.

I have "Please wait for it to connect properly" ready and waiting in the text box, then I press enter as soon I've accepted the next request and just hope they read it.

Sometimes it works, they give it a bit longer, and other times it doesn't.
And sometimes I forget to write it beforehand and that annoys me too lol

xx
Oh no and its the difficult summer holiday season too ..what a time for things to play up I've noticed IM is very quiet even in free I had no visitors at all and that's strange...xxx