Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: See below
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Credits dont appear to show up after a call has ended due to a crash
12.86%
9 12.86%
Screen is showing black when client enters the chatroom
18.57%
13 18.57%
Broadcaster is crashing when a client enters the chatroom
21.43%
15 21.43%
Broadcaster crashing at random times while waiting (triggered by a client trying to enter perhaps?)
17.14%
12 17.14%
Broadcaster enters freemode after a chat has ended but freemode isnt enabled in settings
7.14%
5 7.14%
Audio is being broadcast but audio is deselected in AW directcam/broadcaster settings
4.29%
3 4.29%
Clients get kicked randomly during chats then they have to try and re-enter
18.57%
13 18.57%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers)
Good Morning OMGmaryjane,

It seems that Adult Work has taken the direct cam issues from the main page right-hand corner, so far on direct cam I've had no more issues, Yesterday 20th August all was fine, Two way Cam was working fine. I suggest you contact Aw admin, although more than likely you have already done this. Perhaps the issues are intermittent and are random

Hope you get sorted soon

charlotte aka country-gal
I cannot upload any videos it uploads then disappears when I try to put the info in
Have you checked and ticked the manage consent? All content now needs consent before it's shown on your profile x
I think that particular issue for uploading movies is related to the browser.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers needclarification 2 5,712 14-02-2017, 22:15
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,028 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin