Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: See below
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Credits dont appear to show up after a call has ended due to a crash
12.86%
9 12.86%
Screen is showing black when client enters the chatroom
18.57%
13 18.57%
Broadcaster is crashing when a client enters the chatroom
21.43%
15 21.43%
Broadcaster crashing at random times while waiting (triggered by a client trying to enter perhaps?)
17.14%
12 17.14%
Broadcaster enters freemode after a chat has ended but freemode isnt enabled in settings
7.14%
5 7.14%
Audio is being broadcast but audio is deselected in AW directcam/broadcaster settings
4.29%
3 4.29%
Clients get kicked randomly during chats then they have to try and re-enter
18.57%
13 18.57%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Encountering any issues on Adultwork.com (Service providers)
(11-08-2022, 09:24)Misslashes24 Wrote: My login to broadcaster has no audio .. hasn’t worked all morning , not alerting when anyone comes in

Mine is the same as well no ring when clients enter or take you to paid x
Just logged on, and it's the same. I missed out on cam requests because it didnt alert me.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KTC for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hello what's going on has directcam broadcaster had an update ? X
so slow tonight, cam running about 5 secs behind, slow to show cam so clients are logging out takes up to 10 secs for client to see cam.
checked internet speed and running fast
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jayzee77 for this post:
  • country-gal1984
hello, I've done checks on broadcaster help my UPLOAD SPEED which is imperative for good camming experience is 20mbps which is saying I have sufficient speed, my settings on cam are set to high quality, I haven't been on cam much but did encounter issues Weds 10th August after about two hours. There might be a bug in the broadcaster, ... Let's hope it gets sorted x
(11-08-2022, 10:58)Tori_Hill Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:24)Misslashes24 Wrote: My login to broadcaster has no audio .. hasn’t worked all morning , not alerting when anyone comes in

Mine is the same as well no ring when clients enter or take you to paid x

oh no.... Huh
Adult work admin can you PLEASE look into the broadcaster issues , I logged on this morning a regular paid 30.00 credits for a private special I DID NOT RECIEVE A NOTIFICATION OF THIS AND have contacted the AW help center , its causing great frustration for us service providers and users

I HAVE CHECKED ALL MY SETTINGS SO ITS NOT AN ISSUE MY END ...THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATING

KIND REGARDS X
Well, I can't cam 2 cam with anybody. It just won't connect. Anyone else having this issue?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Miss Deviant, Good Morning. Snap. I'm having the same issues with the two-way cam, yesterday 14th of August two way cam wouldn't allow me to see the client's video feed. I messaged AW on the chat and they relied promptly on the advice that their tech team is aware and looking into these issues, it seems that direct cam specials as I've encountered also aren't working, however, AW was prompt with this also, and refunded my regular very quickly. I have found that when I'm on direct cam if I click on the spanner icon it sorts the issues out.

I'm also using chrome, not that this will be causing any issues, I hope AW finds a solution soon at this frustrating time. In the meantime keep persevering and your loyal fans will also understand and be aware themselves that the issue is with the broadcaster, not us the providers

with warmth

charlotte aka country-gal xxx
Still having constant issues on all devices connected to AdultWork.com every single call today has ended within seconds due to a black screen their end and not one single penny has been recorded. Over 7 calls lost already this morning
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to OMGmaryjayne for this post:
  • country-gal1984

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question creating and/or maintaining profiles for several service providers needclarification 2 5,712 14-02-2017, 22:15
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
Exclamation How to remove VAT from your profile on Adultwork (service providers) admin 20 56,016 21-01-2016, 14:12
Last Post: admin