Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referral links
Check yours mine stopped working, resulting in AW rejecting my twitter today. Long chat with live support during which advisor got me mixed up with another conversation. 

Anyway they didn't pick it up, just told me to resubmit. It was only me checking the back link I discovered my referral links from my AW profile go to an error page.

I've now replaced most of my links in ads, twitter etc. with my standard AW link.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Hi, we had ours change to a random persons profile, noticed it a few months back. The numbers dropped off so I used one of those url query sites that list all the places a url will go after pointing to it. I thought it was just ours gone funny, havent had a chance to look into it properly yet and re-do the links, ours are everywhere Sad
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(11-07-2022, 20:22)admin Wrote: Hi, we had ours change to a random persons profile, noticed it a few months back. The numbers dropped off so I used one of those url query sites that list all the places a url will go after pointing to it. I thought it was just ours gone funny, haven't had a chance to look into it properly yet and re-do the links, ours are everywhere Sad

It's a pity customer service don't know about this. I have replied to the email they sent after filling out a form as advised by the live chat person. Hopefully whoever reads it will understand. I've noticed some members here use it in their signature.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond