Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVT gallery nonsense.
When will the ability to put up PVT gallery pics and have them appear on the homepage return? It is nonsense to say if you put pics up late at night then they may not get checked... As it freezes about 5/6pm and is still now not even moving and it's 11AM! 
Why are we paying admin fees and not recieving the appropriate administration?
Hi, I believe they are all being manually checked nowadays, probably thousands being added daily, can take alot of work hours to process. Im sure they are looking into a better system for it as it will be costing them alot in wages.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(25-11-2021, 16:43)admin Wrote: Hi, I believe they are all being manually checked nowadays, probably thousands being added daily, can take alot of work hours to process. Im sure they are looking into a better system for it as it will be costing them alot in wages.

So what? The amount of money being taken by AW should cover these costs easily... I mean it's still frozen now. The same pics as at around 5pm yesterday... So no, I don't accept this is costing a lot in wages. As nobody is doing anything! So your reply is complete waffle. As is your grammar, which tells us lots. We have a right to know how our admin fees are not being used to help us, this really is completely out of order! And your reply is no help at all! It's a 24/7 business and you seem to think it's not.
Hi, press Control+R to clear cache and let us know if it helped.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Really? I don't see how a Windows command is appropriate when things are being uploaded from Android... And anyway it's not a cache problem at my end.
That much should be obvious.
Head really in hands right now...
Hi, before the new MC regulations, this was the most common cause. Im not sure its obvious it wasnt/isnt a cache problem until its checked but as you have checked it and the server doesnt have a cache then the only reason left is the verification queue, at this point though they are probably showing though and been through verification.

http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...ight=cache

http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...3#pid67713

If they arent showing yet, check emails for a rejection message from AW as a possible reason.

adultworkbanner4
So any new photos, movies are taking a wee while to appear , I've got my consent letters sorted , I might wait a little while before I add anything new then if things are taking a while...gosh the work involved for aw to manually check all content...gosh...
Hi, I created a small help article here for it http://dailypayservice.com/faq/index.php...artlang=en

adultworkbanner4