Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Issue with cam
(13-11-2021, 11:59)country-gal1984 Wrote: is anyone still experiencing chrome crashing on directcam ? I'm using opera to cam but chrome is fine on IM but still freezes on the directcam side.....

Yes, I have completely given up with Chrome. I'm back to using edge without any freezing issues but I can't believe the length of time it takes for people to connect. I lose so many cams because people won't wait for audio and video to work, and I don't blame them. I tried Opera and it was great in terms of no freezing but c2c won't connect so it's not really much use to me.
Hi
Just out of curiosity is anyone having issues with Opera Browser freezing now on directcam ? I'm able to directcam fine again on google chrome (Happy days) just when I tried opera couple days back and this morning it froze ?

Anyway it might be a bit early to say but MERRY CHRISTMAS GALS N GUYS XXX
Has anyone actually found a browser that consistently works with the broadcaster? My income is down considerably and a lot of the problem is the unreliable and unstable broadcaster. I was just in a private for 8 minutes and suddenly everything froze. This happens to me far too often, usually several times a day. I'm using Edge because it's the only browser that works for me, but it works badly and everytime someone comes on cam I hold my breath for 10 seconds in the hope that audio and cam work. I was using Opera but I can't get c2c to work with it. Chrome doesn't work at all and Firefox won't even load the broadcaster. This is getting ridiculous, and despite regular feedback to AW, nothing changes. Rather than keep adding features, I wish they would concentrate on making a stable broadcaster that works properly across all browsers. It's been live for over a year now and the quality is still appalling.
Hi, try using https://m.adultwork.com/directcam/broadc...dless=true instead of the other one.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • hestiakane
And just in case this troubleshooter helps anyone https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroad...ooting.asp

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • hestiakane
Hello I have been using chrome again and touch wood no issues ...I haven't used opera or edge for a while so couldn't say ....is the new broadcaster still in Beta Mode ? That could explain all the hiccups ....Its a pity as the old player justcamit was amazing very rare did that system play up xxx
Just when everything had finally settled and cam is working okay, I see they have a new version in Beta testing. I decided to try it and 2 out of the 5 people I have chatted to have complained about the lag and cam freezing. From what I can gather, high speed connections work fine but mobile networks and slower wifi doesn't work properly. I have had to go back to the old version. I have reported it both through a ticket and via the feedback tab on the broadcaster. If anyone uses it and experiences issues, please do report them. It honestly feels like every time I can finally relax, a new update or change the cam happens and my blood pressure is through the roof again because the problems are immediate. I appreciate it's only in testing at this stage but it really shouldn't be live when it simply isn't fit for purpose. My concern is that it will replace the current version before these issues are fixed, just like the previous version.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • admin
Lets hope they dont take away the old one, two things to try and help is reduce resolution and different browser, its not a great solution to any of it. I have my hopes AW will get there though and they have it as a high priority.

One of the members got a tip then got a message saying it was invalid, some chaotic moment ensued after with the client etc, we checked and the tip did arrive ok, no one knows why the error appeared, it was on the beta too.

adultworkbanner4
I can't believe this is happening again. They obviously decided to roll out the new broadcaster version and now it seems unless people are on very high speed connections, they never properly connect. They get a blank screen and no audio. This has just happened to a cam regular of mine who I have been chatting to for over 7 years. He tried 4 times. This is unacceptable, but every time I complain to AW I just get told it will be passed to the tech team but nothing is ever fixed. Are complaints from our side ever taken seriously? Why are these updates being rolled out before they are properly working? Are AW trying to drive people away? I can't imagine many people will try for all that long before they go elsewhere. I could honestly cry, this is so frustrating.
I think alot of traffic is going to other sites like onlyfans plus with the tech issues with the new broadcaster it has had its hick ups which is bound to drive both paying customers and service providers alike...I'm not sure why justcamit was replaced that was a fantastic platform...also I believe Aw have vary little advertising its mainly word of mouth or comes up in search engines ..but yes the new broadcaster does automatically need a high upload speed...xxx