Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performer Consent...
I think it means that any content filmed with another has to have there consent ....I agree that its a nuisance but has to be done....I'm verified but i think I will need to get my partner to write a consent letter and then take a photo proofing his age he's 49 but his driving license is a paper one so I'm a little worried as to how to verify he is an adult !!! I think what it means is any previous content will be hidden until you prove consent ...I can only wait and see what happens and if I need to verify absolutely everything from the 15th onwards....xxxx
Well I have removed about 50 of my clips because I am not risking having my profile deleted. It doesn't bother me so much on here but the clip sites yes. Who knows how long it will take to have new content reviewed. Some of us think days or even weeks with the amount of new submissions being uploaded in any single day. We are talking thousands so these sites will be losing shed loads of money too.
I don't think they delete your profile , What I can gather is we may get asked to provide consent , But to have the various documents ready if we do need to proof consent .....Otherwise I think your okay....I shall wait till I receive an email from AW with further information/instruction. ...Content if it has others involved unless you provide there consent will be hidden not deleted...

I hope that's right that's what its coming across to me ....xxxxx