Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost sound in C2C
Hi,  Can anyone help me.  I have suddenly lost sound in C2C,  I cannot hear the person at the other end of the cam.  They can hear me though.  The sound on my computer is working okay, so there must be something I am missing on C2C.  Hope someone can help, as obviously I am losing custom because of it.  Have tried looking in troubleshooting on the broadcaster, but can't find anything to help.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • country-gal1984
HELLO HUNNY , Its happened to me a few times . first last friday and then on sunday , the guys can see and hear me but when I C2C with them , I can't hear them ....xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal1984 for this post:
  • maturesally38k
So it is not just me. It happened on Friday to me too, I don't cam over the weekend, but happened again today, must be a glitch in the system. Has been perfectly fine before Friday.
Luckily my regular wasn't too put off as I offer free phone in private , I'm on cam tomorrow so if it happens again I'll contact AW admin via the help desk xxx have you emailed them about it ?
No I have not emailed as yet, will be going on cam later for a short while and will see if it happens again. The guy I had on Friday was a regular and was okay, but had a regular today, who generally spends about £40/50 in a session, left as I could not hear him, so frustrating. I don't offer phone as am hard of hearing and wear two hearing aides, so have difficulty on the phone. When it happened on Friday, thought it was something at the guys end as my end was fine, but when it happened again today, I realised it was not his fault. Will see what happens tonight, and report it in the morning. Thanks for your reply.
It is still not working, so I have messaged AW and await a reply.
Have heard from AW this morning, it is a fault on the system and they are working on it, hope they get it sorted soon.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Ah one customer yesterday I could not hear on C2C, he was confused too because I'm usually fine and was ok elsewhere.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • country-gal1984
oh okay....Frustrating ...hopefully AW will mention there is an issue on there main website under what's new/ help page...I let my regular know there having issues with sound during C2C so hopefully it shall get fixed or may be putting some guys off...I don't get many requests to C2C but regardless lets hope it gets sorted soon x
Wasn't working yesterday, am not on cam today as going out. I thought AW would put a notice on saying there was a problem, as was pulling my hair out trying to find out what I had done wrong. I get a few requests for C2C, and so frustrating for the guys as they don't want to type, they have their hands full lol. Hope it gets sorted soon too.