Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Scam Warning
Please be wary of contact from any individuals who claim to be calling from PC security firms. They will call to advise that your PC has been affected by a malware attack. This is an attempt to gain (remote) access to your PC. If you do provide any information it is possible malware may be installed on your PC which could allow access to sensitive information, including passwords and security details. If you do receive a contact like this never provide any information or allow access to your pc. Always ensure your PC is fully protected against virus, threats and malware at all times.

Also, a fraudulent email being circulated at the moment. The email is headed Tax Refund Confirmation and encourages recipients to click on a link to a fake HMRC website. This is a fraudulent attempt to capture login credentials and personal data. As always DO NOT reply to these emails and do not follow any instructions or links contained in them.

Sorry if I'm teaching everyone to suck eggs (err Emily might need that word explaining Wink)
got this warning from my bank as well
Well it's more genuine than the "usual" scam warnings which tend to be a "virus" in their own right!

There is apparently a scam going around B&Q at the moment.. almost got caught out myself.. I walked in and this guy came over and asked if I wanted decking.. lucky for me I had my wits about me and hit him first Tongue
o dear joke are getting worse
Smile
u havnt changed your status to anything yet
Probably because I have no status Wink I might get one one day - or have one "thrust upon me"..
u have to change it yourself go on surprise us
Just deleted "Nowt Special".. either for being blamed for negativity or too many agreements Tongue
lol brilliant