Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

family members
Thankfully nothing like that happened yet and my son does not want a family gathering for his birthday, so nothing to compromise me there. Fingers crossed. I worry more about one of his friends booking me in future years to come. Although some of them are rather attractive Smile
(29-08-2011, 03:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Thankfully nothing like that happened yet and my son does not want a family gathering for his birthday, so nothing to compromise me there. Fingers crossed. I worry more about one of his friends booking me in future years to come. Although some of them are rather attractive Smile

We just have had a family gathering for one of mine who is moving away.
One young gentleman kept on looking at me way too much in my opinion.
I decided he must of recognised me even though I do not show my face.
I was wearing an outfit that is on my avatar on another forum.
He probably didn't, but you know the way it is if you get an idea in your head.....
I would freak out if I ever opened the door to someone connected with the family.
My husbands brother mind you......yum yum Wink

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
My son has a mixes race friend (not sure if that is the acceptable description these days or not) anyway, I've watched him grow up and he is absolutely gorgeous. He is very naughty though and has broken a few girls hearts by not keeping his tackle in his boxers. I may have had some evil thoughts about him, oh and then there is the one I have watched grow up from Primary age into a tall handsome young man. I had a client while in Heathrow who was in his 40s, but the spit of him, mannerisms, smile, voice and I felt quite perverse enjoying my time with him. What a lovely guy he was too. I think that is close enough to reality on that one though. There seems something madly wrong with perving over a chap you used to take to Scout camp with your son.
(24-08-2011, 07:38)Freddo Wrote: Hope you get around it Emily maybe you should not invite him to your sons 18th if you haven't seen him in that amount of time then your son may not know him

My son does still see him occasionally Freddo I didnt recognise him as I dont have anything to do with the ex's family havent done for years

(24-08-2011, 08:15)Vulcan1 Wrote: I hope you find a way round that one Emily, but doesnt he have as much to hide as you do?

....did you give him a family discount though? lol (only joking of course) He's lucky you didnt bite down, there was possibly a better time to bring that one up.

Bite down there vulcan I nearly bloody choked and no he didnt get a discount lol

(29-08-2011, 08:32)lucy7 Wrote:
(29-08-2011, 03:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Thankfully nothing like that happened yet and my son does not want a family gathering for his birthday, so nothing to compromise me there. Fingers crossed. I worry more about one of his friends booking me in future years to come. Although some of them are rather attractive Smile

We just have had a family gathering for one of mine who is moving away.
One young gentleman kept on looking at me way too much in my opinion.
I decided he must of recognised me even though I do not show my face.
I was wearing an outfit that is on my avatar on another forum.
He probably didn't, but you know the way it is if you get an idea in your head.....
I would freak out if I ever opened the door to someone connected with the family.
My husbands brother mind you......yum yum Wink

Lucy Smile

Paranoia is a strange thing Lucy I think it has a lot to do with us trying to hide our secret lives and the worry of what happens if we are found out at the end of the day the majority of jo public out there doesnt have a clue about our little world he probably just found you attractive

By the way has Mike read this about his brotherBig Grin

It was Mike who first out the idea of me and his brother in to my head for a threesome!
I so am married to a dirty dog......
Of course I would not go there.

Lucy Big Grin
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(29-08-2011, 13:03)lucy7 Wrote: It was Mike who first out the idea of me and his brother in to my head for a threesome!
I so am married to a dirty dog......
Of course I would not go there.

Lucy Big Grin

You and me both, apparently they did do it with a couple of girls when they were younger. His brother does not know what we get up to and would be the type to turn up for a booking if only he was not so tight.

Sarah

PS Slightly off topic but it has happened with family of friends and at the school gate
Thankfully it hasn't happened to me, I think I would plead ignorance if it did, lol!
(29-08-2011, 13:33)wife4rent Wrote: ....
PS Slightly off topic but it has happened with family of friends and at the school gate

Did you brazen it out Sarah?
not family but did have a friend email me my profile link with a question mark i told him to book n find out but so far he hasnt lol