Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
Generally okay, but Monday and Tuesday this week it was terrible, earned nothing as couldn't stay connected, gave up in the end. Today has been much better, but did have problems with one customer in group, trying to cam2cam, we got there in the end but took a time to work.
My profile: MatureSally38K
It’s really disappointing that they’ve cause this during a global pandemic when so many are suffering financially anyway. 

I’ve made my physically sick over it all, it’s absolutely not worth the financial decrease and worry over paying bills. And realistically I don’t think it’s all to do with how the cam is operating now, I know from several clients the absolute shit show it was initially has put them off using the site for now. Which means they’ll move on and potentially settle on another one anyway. 

Awful.
I am having nothing but issues with direct cam. I could cry today! So many people dropping out my room, I was kicked off line twice in three minutes. Regulars in my room who I know would take me private and they can’t!
I’ve logged off as I seriously was about to cry. Never ever had these issues until this new broadcaster .

I’m using a laptop, chrome - with settings 640/480 and so many problems keeping connection
(22-03-2021, 18:56)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: It’s really disappointing that they’ve cause this during a global pandemic when so many are suffering financially anyway. 

I’ve made my physically sick over it all, it’s absolutely not worth the financial decrease and worry over paying bills. And realistically I don’t think it’s all to do with how the cam is operating now, I know from several clients the absolute shit show it was initially has put them off using the site for now. Which means they’ll move on and potentially settle on another one anyway. 

Awful.
Whilst I agree yesterday quite a few previous regulars did come back, now the site is keeping me logged in I'm hopeful it'll start to improve again.

Whatever they have done is surely admission their system was not prepared for the transition from JCI, and an apology or compensation would be rather appropriate.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond