Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
(10-02-2021, 18:24)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I really hoped yesterday's offline moment might have been part of fixing DC, unfortunately not. I have been unable to accept a request for group just now, had to log back in. I am sitting there with another browser open on the emails page, refreshing as often as I can.

Just wondering could ad blocker plug-ins be causing log out, I have disabled mine for AW now.
(10-02-2021, 18:24)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I really hoped yesterday's offline moment might have been part of fixing DC, unfortunately not. I have been unable to accept a request for group just now, had to log back in. I am sitting there with another browser open on the emails page, refreshing as often as I can.

Just wondering could ad blocker plug-ins be causing log out, I have disabled mine for AW now.
Has not made any difference.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I am really surprised they haven't fixed the log out issue yet. The new broadcaster has been out just shy of 3 months and the first mention of disconnecting on here was over 2 weeks ago. My friend who works in IT said it should be as simple as a few clicks to change the log out time to something else, e.g. 1 hour. I don't know why they haven't fixed it yet. Two sources on google estimate their revenue to be between £10-15m per year but they don't seem concerned we consistently miss calls
(11-02-2021, 16:00)HJ25 Wrote: I am really surprised they haven't fixed the log out issue yet. The new broadcaster has been out just shy of 3 months and the first mention of disconnecting on here was over 2 weeks ago. My friend who works in IT said it should be as simple as a few clicks to change the log out time to something else, e.g. 1 hour. I don't know why they haven't fixed it yet. Two sources on google estimate their revenue to be between £10-15m per year but they don't seem concerned we consistently miss calls
I’ve been having log out issues ever since the new broadcaster was launched . There has been problems since the start Sad so they have literally done nothing in months , 2bh it’s looking like they won’t do anything but I hope that’s not true . It annoys me the way anytime anyone tweets them about it they just say they will help them fix it if they Dm . So they make out it’s not a big problem Sad
I don't think a day goes by when I don't send feedback about log out and other issues. I still get people telling me they have a black screen and can only hear me. I can't see this getting fixed and it's going to be the death of AW cam.
Hi!

I’ve joined this forum purely because of all the ongoing technical issues, and hoping maybe the more people talking about it might make them sort it out! I used to rely on AW as my main income, and this year so far I’ve made less than what I made in my first 2 hours on cam when I started! So that says it all. I’m having similar issues to you ladies and it puts me offline every 2-10 minutes whether I’m waiting or in a call, doesn’t let me press the button to Accept some calls, kicks people out of my room etc etc.

The longest call I’ve managed to have was 5 minutes and it says it all that I was over the moon about that! It’s absolutely gutting to see our incomes so affected. I’ve heard AW don’t care about cam as their other income streams are higher? I don’t know if this is the case, but you’d still think they make a decent amount with their 30% cut.

I’ve emailed them and left feedback too many times to count. The only response I’ve received was to say that it is new and that there are bound to be teething issues. There must be a reason as to why it is affecting some workers and not others! I’ve tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari...

Only thing I’m thinking is could my built in anti virus or my ad blocker be doing this?

Xx
It's completely bizarre. They have a feature on their website which directly impedes performers and they seemingly refuse to do anything about it. All you can do for the time being is stay on the my details page and refresh it every 20 minutes or less. Again, I have no idea why they think this is a positive feature

The only advice they give is that you keep open my details or emails page. But why do we even have to do that? That isn't exactly a streamlined effective business model is it. I'm not the smartest person but I can't believe they've come to that conclusion. Imagine joining up with another camming website and their policy was you have to keep open another tab and refresh it every 20 minutes. You just wouldn't sign up
(14-02-2021, 17:16)TillyEnglishCam Wrote: Hi!

I’ve joined this forum purely because of all the ongoing technical issues, and hoping maybe the more people talking about it might make them sort it out! I used to rely on AW as my main income, and this year so far I’ve made less than what I made in my first 2 hours on cam when I started! So that says it all. I’m having similar issues to you ladies and it puts me offline every 2-10 minutes whether I’m waiting or in a call, doesn’t let me press the button to Accept some calls,  kicks people out of my room etc etc.

The longest call I’ve managed to have was 5 minutes and it says it all that I was over the moon about that! It’s absolutely gutting to see our incomes so affected. I’ve heard AW don’t care about cam as their other income streams are higher? I don’t know if this is the case, but you’d still think they make a decent amount with their 30% cut.

I’ve emailed them and left feedback too many times to count. The only response I’ve received was to say that it is new and that there are bound to be teething issues. There must be a reason as to why it is affecting some workers and not others! I’ve tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari...

Only thing I’m thinking is could my built in anti virus or my ad blocker be doing this?

Xx
To be honest I thought cam was their main income stream ? Saturday night worked okay for me (first time since Xmas) it did log out occasionally but I managed a decent night considering ! I was so relieved thinking it’s all sorted now and today it’s back to logging out a lot ! Gutted ...PLEASE FIX THIS ADULTWORK !!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bailee for this post:
  • TillyEnglishCam
That's good about your saturday night! I got my hopes up the other day as i managed to stay logged in for up to 15 minutes at a time, but today it's worse than ever, logging me out every 10 seconds to 2 minutes. Been persevering since 12pm today, but feels like fighting a losing battle! Ive tried downloading a background refresh app, and keeping the email tab open, low resolutions, and not watching netflix etc while im on. So far no luck!! Xx
(16-02-2021, 21:08)Bailee Wrote:
(14-02-2021, 17:16)TillyEnglishCam Wrote: Hi!

I’ve joined this forum purely because of all the ongoing technical issues, and hoping maybe the more people talking about it might make them sort it out! I used to rely on AW as my main income, and this year so far I’ve made less than what I made in my first 2 hours on cam when I started! So that says it all. I’m having similar issues to you ladies and it puts me offline every 2-10 minutes whether I’m waiting or in a call, doesn’t let me press the button to Accept some calls,  kicks people out of my room etc etc.

Xx
To be honest I thought cam was their main income stream ? Saturday night worked okay for me (first time since Xmas) it did log out occasionally but I managed a decent night considering ! I was so relieved thinking it’s all sorted now and today it’s back to logging out a lot ! Gutted ...PLEASE FIX THIS ADULTWORK !!!!
That's good about your saturday night! I got my hopes up the other day as i managed to stay logged in for up to 15 minutes at a time, but today it's worse than ever, logging me out every 10 seconds to 2 minutes. Been persevering since 12pm today, but feels like fighting a losing battle! Ive tried downloading a background refresh app, and keeping the email tab open, low resolutions, and not watching netflix etc while im on. So far no luck!! Xx