Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
I keep a tab open for the log in, I will try adjusting resolution BUT I had zero issues on current settings until 7 days ago.

Right at the start of broadcaster (November), I had a few niggles but these cleared up. Even made some positive posts about it.

It's only last 7 days the serious logging out problems arose.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(01-02-2021, 21:17)BITCHDOM Wrote:
(27-01-2021, 11:45)Britneydoll Wrote:
(27-01-2021, 09:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: I cam on mobile broadband with no problem at all, so what they are saying is rubbish! Have you tweaked with your settings, Miss Hestia Kane commented on this earlier in the thread - take your Mbps down and reduce resolution. A lot of us tried that and it helped. Make sure your space is well lit - a daylight bulb can help. Also what processor do you have on your new laptop, you will get best results on an i7 or i9 with a minimum of 8 GB Ram x
I’m glad the 4g is working for you ! Gives me hope lol .. my new laptop is i5 and has 8g ram , Ive been trying the broadcaster on the minimum settings as the twitter aw people advised that too , but it’s still the same . Guess I’ll just keep trying in different rooms of the flat with different light etc .. thanks for the advice xx
Well your laptop is up to the job, so that’s not the problem. Hope you get this sorted soon x
I’ve just had a thought, I have just got a new laptop and one of the settings it has is that it disconnects from wifi after a time if you aren’t using it. Maybe check your settings that it’s not your laptop xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • 1hornylass, Bailee
(02-02-2021, 07:41)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I keep a tab open for the log in, I will try adjusting resolution BUT I had zero issues on current settings until 7 days ago.

Right at the start of broadcaster (November), I had a few niggles but these cleared up. Even made some positive posts about it.

I've been getting logged out a lot too over the last week, only doing IM but still infuriating!
(02-02-2021, 11:35)Gizzi Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 07:41)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I keep a tab open for the log in, I will try adjusting resolution BUT I had zero issues on current settings until 7 days ago.

I've been getting logged out a lot too over the last week, only doing IM but still infuriating!
Yes really infuriating. The other day logged on IM walked away to get ready for cam. 30 minutes later I noticed a msg saying moving you to another server and I wasn’t live?!? No sound to alert me so irritating x
I've reduced bandwidth and resolution right down to the minimum setting.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Better stayed in longer, but still logged out eventually.

Glad I'm not the only one. My advice is to keep AW open on Emails and Bookings and refresh every 20 mins. That keeps you logged in.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • BITCHDOM
I hope they sort the logging out issues soon , it’s clearly affecting a lot of users now! They need to get this fixed ASAP Sad
Hi everyone, long time no see!

I am completely baffled right now tbh! It's been a long time since I logged into AW but today I decided I wanted to get directIM logged back in but I've found that I can't. Justcamit is no more and I can't seem to use the new broadcaster for IM because I don't have a webcam. All my settings are set for IM yet when I try to "broadcast" it won't let me because I don't have a streaming device but why on earth would I need one for IM?

Can anyone shed any light?
I hope you're all well by the way Smile
xxx
Hi Leah welcome back x I use a logi and the broadcaster turns it on when I’m in IM. Are you on a laptop or computer? I think you will need to talk to AW about it sorry x you can use a phone or tablet as long as you’re connected to wifi?