Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

aw's app for iPhone / iPod
Smile 
does anybody use this, I find I can't accept booking requests from it as it always shows a error
I don't own an ipod and don't have a clue what I should buy or where to start. I just got a cd player with an ipod port for work and would really like to use it, but... I need help lol.
are u after a iphone or ipod
I just got a blackberry that I don't understand and I have a nokia for work that I do understand (probably best to stay with that). So I think it's an ipod that I need.
mine is just the small 8gb does what i want though being able to come on the forums plus my music cost me £ 175
They're not cheap then. I think I will have to see how I'm doing at the end of the month and if it seems ok, I will invest in one. It would be good to have a selection of music I can use for the bookings without having to cart my cds around with me all the time.
just watch online for deals sainsburys were selling theirs last week for 155, my young nephew got scammed off the euromag website lost all his birthday money as they were allegedly selling them for 80
Oh my son got scammed on ebay with a similar thing. I couldn't believe it when I noticed the seller's email was 'someonecall999' or something like that. Talk about walking straight into it.

Thankfully we got most of the money back being with paypal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accessing from iPhone or iPod abcdef 4 8,851 08-05-2011, 00:23
Last Post: abcdef