Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to avoid paying the new VAT fee on the AW admin fee?
(04-11-2020, 13:47)admin Wrote: Hi, normal AW rules apply, eg transfer now get paid in 2-3 weeks time, 150 credit min etc

We pay the member, this is how the VAT is "bypassed" and the reason for the 50p charge, to cover the cost of us sending it out.

Thanks
Ah I see, sorry I was misreading that for a second. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Hi,

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all these new charges popping up, it's all very confusing!

I've never joined a group before but considering this so that I can avoid some charges at least, but would you be able to explain exactly which charges this will help bypass? Like by giving examples etc. as I need it laid out in dummy terms. There's extra charges on feautring, extra charges on cashing out credits, extra charges on price per minutes for directcam, for movies. Literally everything!

Also, if I did join is it still up to me to withdraw my credits weekly in the normal way (by going into my transfer credits section, checking the boxes etc.) or do you do that for the person? Confused as to what role a group manager has is all
Hi, this group has one sole purpose, its to remove the VAT on your earnings, eg when you cashout. We physically click the button for you as this is how its bypassed. Everything else stays the same and VAT on directcam etc stays the same.

VAT on movies and directcam is paid by the client and doesnt have any impact on your earnings (except the obvious higher price for the client).

For this group, as a group manager, the only job is to click the transfer button when you wish us to. Your earnings still arrive when they would normally if not in a group.

No group name is shown on your profile.

We do have a facility to transfer credits automatically each Tuesday night to save you time/hassle/remembering etc if you wish.

Profile remains yours, you are still independent, people viewing your profile will never know.

Feel free to query anything and ask any questions you need to.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
For VAT, if it helps, its best to think of it in two different sections.

The VAT a client pays on movies, pics and directcam is VAT charged between AW and the client.

The VAT you pay on directcam positioning, featuring and admin fee when transferring is between you and AW.

Even if you did register for VAT, the clients would still have to pay their AW as its unrelated to you, its between them and AW. For them to avoid VAT they would have to be VAT exempt for whatever reason.

If we could do any more to help performers on AW we would, unfortunately the best we are able to do is remove the VAT on the admin fee, its probably the biggest change/expense for performers now VAT is here though.

In the future if any chances arise that we are able to help further with anything we will.

Its not a particularly wonderful world at the moment, we all have to help eachother to get through it.

Thanks ever so much for taking an interest in it and asking questions, your questions may also help other people reading.

adultworkbanner4
The form is publicly usable here now www.dailypayservice.com/novat

adultworkbanner4
Thanks Admin, this is a very kind offer. Unfortunately I didn't see it till today and asked for a credit transfer which had the VAT added to the fee.
Will join for next time though
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ChristieCougar for this post:
  • admin
Hi, we have ways to fix the already pending transfer if you wished, otherwise we'll see you next time around Smile

Thanks Smile

adultworkbanner4
I don't think so that it is possible for me here in Dubai Sad But it is really interesting topic!
Hi, get paid via a group to avoid it.

adultworkbanner4
I don't mind paying the admin fee/Vat, I'm happy to continue being a fully independent provider , I joined a group once, never again ...x