Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bad week
Hi ladies, 
I've been camming on here for almost 2 years and I've never seen it this dead. I had some technical issues last month which were supposedly fixed so I was wondering if anyone else is finding this week really bad too, or if it's still problem my end?
Not sure about others but October was one of the quietest months for me...

And today even worse with the VAT changes.

I've had no choice but to increase my price to make up for it (I am not even that expensive compared to other performers) and that's also made things worse.
(01-11-2020, 20:06)SexyAsianTeenOmega Wrote: Not sure about others but October was one of the quietest months for me...

I've had no choice but to increase my price to make up for it (I am not even that expensive compared to other performers) and that's also made things worse.
Yeah I don't wanna up my prices for fear of pricing out. (I'm on 1.10 for group and 2.29 for pvt so quite high I think). Its definitely hitting rn. And with Xmas coming im worried it won't improve as it was quiet in the run up to Xmas last year too but kit like this!
(01-11-2020, 20:06)SexyAsianTeenOmega Wrote: Not sure about others but October was one of the quietest months for me...

Yeah actually  Undecided