Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VAT charges???
I noticed today that my AW prices have gone up on the services i provide. I know providers where emailed about VAT being implemented as of the 1st of November but the emails also mentions providers that are group members can be exempt from the added VAT if the group they are part of is VAT registered.
As a member of AW finest performers can i have the added VAT removed????
Hi, the VAT on the admin fee is the only thing that can be removed (and already is for you). All other VAT charges cannot be removed by any group. Further info is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=11970

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello,

What about webcammers that are independent on AW without a group?
Hi, at this moment, if you transfer credits it will cost the extra 19% VAT, but dont rush to join a group. Keep an eye on these forums for further updates and if joining a group make sure to do alot of research as you may lose your profile if you join the wrong one.

adultworkbanner4
Sorry what do you mean it will cost 19%, you mean I will have to pay it as it automatically comes off with the admin fee before I transfer?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ciara for this post:
  • Strawberryblonde
(01-11-2020, 22:44)admin Wrote: Hi, at this moment, if you transfer credits it will cost the extra 19% VAT, but dont rush to join a group. Keep an eye on these forums for further updates and if joining a group make sure to do alot of research as you may lose your profile if you join the wrong one.

I used a VAT EU number my accountant gave me in my old aw statements from 2016 to help me not pay the 19% fee. Would that work? I have emailed AW directly about this
Hi, unless thats your VAT number in your name (which is easy to check online for AW), thats VAT fraud sorry, major no no and jail time is likely.

adultworkbanner4
(01-11-2020, 23:13)Ciara Wrote: Sorry what do you mean it will cost 19%, you mean I will have to pay it as it automatically comes off with the admin fee before I transfer?

Hi, the 19% auto comes off with the admin fee at the time of transfer yes.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
This may help some people http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=11977

adultworkbanner4
Has anyone else noticed a major drop on their calls, as a result I had to drop my prices down which is annoying as not only I am now way cheaper but I will also pay extra as a result. I really hope this can be removed as trying to put princess down then paying to be featured sometimes I am loosing money rather than earning because of this and I really don’t want to join any group. Thank you ??