Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DirectChat line quality
Hi lovelies,

Anyone else really struggle to hear phone chat? I have to use speaker and it’s a bit annoying Sad

All my other calls are fine.

Thanks
M
(22-08-2020, 19:47)MissSubspace Wrote: Hi lovelies,

Anyone else really struggle to hear phone chat? I have to use speaker and it’s a bit annoying Sad

Thanks
M

I have had interference on the phone chat, sometimes struggling to hear can be the caller being quiet on purpose. If I can't hear I will ask the caller if there is anything they can do to improve this, often they do start to speak louder and more clearly.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Thanks for the tip x

Thanks
M

Then use Headphones It will be also fine as well  Sleepy
(08-09-2020, 02:16)Jamesric32 Wrote:

Thanks
M

Then use Headphones It will be also fine as well  Sleepy
I detest speakphone echo, I am going to try headphones so I can have my handsfree to support my chat.  Smile

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Good idea, I’ll try and remember to have them to hand.
I think headphones are better