Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter auto-posts for content sales
It looks like we've lost the AW auto-post to twitter for content sales while tech have been updating the movie gallery for us, do we know if the auto-posts will be coming back, I've found them useful for pushing traffic to my AW profile.
Hi, all should be well but click this page and see if twitter is connected ok https://www.adultwork.com/Twitter/WhoAmI.asp

I have checked all the other settings and I believe everything else is in order.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Skye
Thank you, I've just checked that link and it's saying.

Twitter Who am I?
You are now logged in to Twitter as undefined

I've not been getting any auto-posts to Twitter for movie gallery sales for a couple of days now and noticed a few friends aren't either.
Hi, if undefined I would signout/revoke access then re-connect AW to Twitter.

adultworkbanner4
  • Skye
No luck with that either, deleted from the Apps part on AW revoked access on Twitter then added and re-authorised everything. The WhoAmI link still says I'm logged in as undefined but it's auto tweeting cam login and pic gallery sales but no movie sales tweets, very strange.
Hi, ok ty, will check into it with AW admin on Monday if thats ok?

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • Skye
Hi, could be a possible issue with the new system as you mention sorry https://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp

It doesnt mention there but there is also a problem with credits being added to the statement page for transfer after someone buys a movie.

AW are investigating.

adultworkbanner4
I'm having same issue- other autotweets coming thru (for feedback, availability etc). But the video sales aren't posting. I've noticed that the movie upload and edit pages have been updated. Usually there is a button here to connect to twitter but that seems to be missing from the new updated pages.
Hi Erin, yes sorry seems to be a problem with the new movie upload syste, AW are currently working on it though so we expect a fix asap.

adultworkbanner4
  • Skye
You're a star, thanks for keeping us in the loop.